• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

isnt arvis her son ? ? ?

pulled a +atk/-spd weebmilla today!!

Arvis is Dierdre's brother.

I know Micaiah was a really hyped unit with great counters but I'm still blasting all my orbs at the New Year banner. Now that I want Camilla, the game loves to give me one red orb per summon, and tons of greens! I hardly know what to pull anymore, hard pulling one colour feels like a massive waste of orbs when there's only one colour you need per circle.

Arvis is Dierdre's brother.

I know Micaiah was a really hyped unit with great counters but I'm still blasting all my orbs at the New Year banner. Now that I want Camilla, the game loves to give me one red orb per summon, and tons of greens! I hardly know what to pull anymore, hard pulling one colour feels like a massive waste of orbs when there's only one colour you need per circle.

oh ew i thought it was like,
some dude sets up deirdre to **** her brother so she'd have twin kids one who could be the host for the demon and arvis was the one??? or smth?
but i guess that what i get for playing the game on a barely complete fanslation

Last edited:
oh ew i thought it was like,
some dude sets up deirdre to **** her brother so she'd have twin kids one who could be the host for the demon and arvis was the one??? or smth?
but i guess that what i get for playing the game on a barely complete fanslation

the main antagonist who set them up (manfroy) wanted a child of theirs (julius) to be the reincarnation of the dragon loptyr

the main antagonist who set them up (manfroy) wanted a child of theirs (julius) to be the reincarnation of the dragon loptyr

I sometimes wonder if its the fact that Julia is inbred that makes her seem so slow and distant

also julius ghb when? I want a family reunion

Didn't get NY!Camilla but got a gray so I'm fine with it. Could've been a 5 star you get at 4 stars. I'm just gonna save for the anniversary and have Palla as my red flier since I can get merges on her

Everytime I see Ryoma on a banner I die inside. And every banner he's on I fail to get him. I wanna summon so badly for him but the chances of getting an off focus is making me not want to :/. They really need to fix the summoning pool or at least just the reds

I sometimes wonder if its the fact that Julia is inbred that makes her seem so slow and distant

also julius ghb when? I want a family reunion

its also hilarious but tragic that julia showed romantic interest in seliph and then she finds out they're half-siblings and shes like "wuh oh"

also, julius ghb begins now
IMG_20180113_165214.png

its him!

I finally got Camilla and she's -atk, just like my NY Azura. NICE. I swear I'm plagued with -atk on so many good units. I really hope they give us some way to reroll IVs in the future. It's heartbreaking to go through so much trouble to get a unit you really want, and they end up with the worst possible IVs (shout outs to -atk +spd Hector you useless ****).

Last edited:
I finally got Camilla and she's -atk, just like my NY Azura. NICE. I swear I'm plagued with -atk on so many good units. I really hope they give us some way to reroll IVs in the future. It's heartbreaking to go through so much trouble to get a unit you really want, and they end up with the worst possible IVs (shout outs to -atk +spd Hector you useless ****).

I mean if you go firesweep and LnD with hone fliers (I assume you'll run her with Azura) she should still be able to put in some work. Hectors also a unit that doesn't really care about ivs, so hopefully that makes you feel better?

Wish I didn't learn about ivs, because I was just happy I just got the unit I want

Finally back at tier 20. The scoring has become so high lately because of the BST. 4870 barely made it

Last edited:
I mean if you go firesweep and LnD with hone fliers (I assume you'll run her with Azura) she should still be able to put in some work. Hectors also a unit that doesn't really care about ivs, so hopefully that makes you feel better?

Wish I didn't learn about ivs, because I was just happy I just got the unit I want

Finally back at tier 20. The scoring has become so high lately because of the BST. 4870 barely made it

I've just refined her weapon for attack and put fury/vantage on her for now. I'm not a huge fan of firesweep builds because I like to bait, but you're right, that's an option once I have the feathers and get a bad Soleil. She's actually pretty beast, her boon is spd so she's insanely fast with flier buffs. Either way she's a huge improvement from my Caeda, and I'm glad to have her. And yeah you're right, Hector is quite okay without good IVs but I've had some situations where his low atk has put him in danger because he can't kill fast enough, he's a poor soul. I'm waiting for a decent unit to fodder off his distant counter to, I would have loved to have gotten Winter Lissa but I didn't have any luck.

Honestly I think the game would be fair if IVs didn't exist, they can be soul destroying but I'm really terrible for min-maxing so I think I just need to learn to ignore them and be thankful for what I have lol.

Speaking of arena, the cut off for tier 20 is ridiculous now. It's been a long time since I've been in tier 20, even with deathless streaks, so my BST is probably holding me back but I'm not too bothered. As long as I can stay in the 4 orbs range then I'm happy. Congrats though. o7

TT's out, I can finally have QR 3 on someone instead of 2.

i feel ya, my cat sakura, ike and pa azura all got bit by the -atk bug, azura's got TA so at least she doesn't suffer as much, but i'm kinda hesitant to invest in these units too much in case i get another unit with more favorable IVs.

rerolling IVs would be nice, but at the very least it'd be great if I could just revert their IVs to neutral.

TT's out, I can finally have QR 3 on someone instead of 2.

i feel ya, my cat sakura, ike and pa azura all got bit by the -atk bug, azura's got TA so at least she doesn't suffer as much, but i'm kinda hesitant to invest in these units too much in case i get another unit with more favorable IVs.

rerolling IVs would be nice, but at the very least it'd be great if I could just revert their IVs to neutral.

Aw ouch, that hurts a lot. It's most painful when it's a limited unit and it comes with bad IVs. I think limited units should always come with neutral IVs, or like you said have a way to revert IVs to neutral in the future. I think that's a more likely scenario, I wish a lot of my units were just neutral instead of some of the spreads they got. Makes me wonder what sort of features they'll add for the anniversary celebration, an IV reset would be so good but I won't get my hopes up.

Also it's kind of funny how everyone is freaking out about the QR seal on Reddit, when just a few months back there were memes about Def Ploy builds being top tier and now the seal seems to be going relatively unnoticed lmao. Might be a good seal for Fjorm, since her res is pretty high.

Also here's an interesting analysis on how BST has inflated with newer units from Reddit.

I totally forgot that Jeorge got the weapon refinement treatment until my friend promoted him and refined his weapon. I've had so much fun using him in the tempest trials, I really wanna start adding merges. He's also -hp/+atk which I forgot and seems like one of his bests ivs, so that's cool. More Jeorges and Saizos are really seeming like a good idea to pull colourless, but I'm waiting on a focus unit like Innes or Elise :/

I just got my pity rate broken by my first ever Ogma. I would've been okay with a 5 star if it was 5 star exclusive, but nope, it just had to be Ogma. To add salt to the wound, he's -atk/+hp, one of his worst ivs. Guess Ryoma will come next banner, hopefully when theu fix the awful red 5 star pool. **** red

I. Hate. Pulling. Reds.

rad got a 5* hinata on the free pull which ill save if ever i need the skills

Started saving orbs again. Guess I'll get Ryoma next time :/

The next 2 weeks are gonna be very orb friendly :). I bought that start support pack, but I hope this doesn't thing happen to often, otherwise I'd go broke

This is a silly question, but how do you raise a 4 star to a 5 star? The game mentions it in the tutorials but I'm not sure what item I need. I want to upgrade Niles. Actually besides orbs, I don't know what any of the items do. lol

I also got Ryoma and Zelgius without trying, but I still can't get anyone fun from the New Years event.

Back