• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Shes a Tana/Cordelia with more resistance and less attack, even 31 attack isnt bad. She does AMAZING with firesweep, and she can be a 4*+10 equivalent to like 5*+4, easily since she's so common.

i've got like, one shanna right now because the rest end up feeding desperation to someone else. i like my brave builds.

a firesweep build would be cool, but somehow i haven't pulled a single roderick.

I'm nowhere near this technical level.
Have yet to sacrifice any unit to another. :/

I'm nowhere near this technical level.
Have yet to sacrifice any unit to another. :/

If you're just starting out, then you don't need to worry about inheriting skills or merging or any of that until you feel like you're ready. Most units' default skills were given to them BECAUSE they work well together, so just use the units you want to use and have them learn their default skills. Of course you won't be able to handle the more difficult content yet, but what's the fun in quickly beating a game?
Just keep playing the game how you want to play; don't worry about tier lists, optimal skill sets, or any of that.

yeahhh but what for the other skills? and im not sure i have anyone else to sacrifice for a bladetome so im kinda tempted just to give the owl tome to another unit

Hmm ive never built a Mae before but why not try Fury Desperation and a hone buff/threaten spd or res?

With Fury, she reaches 49/37 offense, Desp guarantees a consecutive double under 75% hp which fury will help get into and a threaten skill will -5 a stat. Hone buff buffs an ally

Oh boy Dorcas is the first DC axe user (Hector doesn't count because DC isn't built into his weapon). Joshua, Lute, and Mia are cool too, and I'll be aiming for Joshua

I'm glad that Joshua is going to the tempest trials, he's defiantly the one I wanted most.
Lute looks pretty cool, hopefully I can get her.

What does everyone think about the weapons?

What even is that 8% banner???

- - - Post Merge - - -

It hurts less when I get a 5 star Merric. But it makes me sad because now Linde has the same tome as Delthea :mad:

These are probably dumb questions, but what color do you pick to try to summon Jakob? The colors are kind of confusing to me. Why are there 3 different tome colors? Do they match the sword, axe, lance weapon triangle thing?

These are probably dumb questions, but what color do you pick to try to summon Jakob? The colors are kind of confusing to me. Why are there 3 different tome colors? Do they match the sword, axe, lance weapon triangle thing?

Jakob is in the colourless orbs (the gray looking ones) and here's what you get for each colour:

Red: Sword, red dragonstone, red tome
Blue: Lance, blue dragonstone, blue tome
Green: Axe, green drsgonstone , green tome
Colourless (gray): Staff, dagger, archer

Anyone know when the weapon forge and book 2 is launching?

Anyone know when the weapon forge and book 2 is launching?

most likely the 27th with the 8% banner

- - - Post Merge - - -

I AM SO ****ING HYPED FOR STAFF META, AND GENNY IS BACK AT 8% NO PITY BREAKERS

Dorcas and Mia look so cool, Lutes art kinda threw me off even though i like her a lot.

i think the only confirmed dates are the TT on the 20th and the 8& banner on the 27th, we're pretty much just guessing otherwise.

got a 3* est on my free pull and then a 5* mia on my second, glad i decided to get some orbs before pulling. lute's art just looks really dated, which is kinda disappointing. i don't like joshua's artist either but luckily he looks pretty alright.

I got Mia on my free summon for my spare account :/. So

Main account: Delthea (kinda. In the same session of the free summon but not the very first summon that's free)
Spare: Ephraim, Brave Lyn (off focus too wtf), Cain, Mia

Why can't I have that luck on my main account

Last edited:
edit: i must be tired because i already posted about this oops

got my jakob up to lvl 40 and now i have no idea what i wanna do with him.

Last edited:
i think the only confirmed dates are the TT on the 20th and the 8& banner on the 27th, we're pretty much just guessing otherwise.

I'm so confused because they said book 2 would release right away. I'm pretty sure many thought that meant the next day

EDIT: After listening to the clip one more time, I'm pretty sure they meant chapter 1 and 2 of book 2 would be released right away when book 2 is released.

Last edited:
I'm so confused because they said book 2 would release right away. I'm pretty sure many thought that meant the next day

i gave the stream a second listen last night and i don't think i heard a date for book 2. would be nice to have some sort of roadmap though.

i kinda hope something comes out tonight but i wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened.

I'm glad that Joshua is going to the tempest trials, he's defiantly the one I wanted most.
Lute looks pretty cool, hopefully I can get her.

Im glad I dont have to kill an Amelia, Saber or Nephenee for Slaying weapons and that Seliph and Eliwood can see some battle after being benched by Sigurd and Roy

Back