• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I got Ryoma while going for witch Nowi lmao... you're in the wrong banner hun.

He's +SPD though so I fed my other one to him, can't complain

I think I'm the only one who hasn't pulled even 1 5* in the ToD banner...I really want ToD Nowi so bad so I can finally just finish my flier emblem team, consisting of tana, Elincia, Cordelia, and future ToD Nowi

I think I'm the only one who hasn't pulled even 1 5* in the ToD banner...I really want ToD Nowi so bad so I can finally just finish my flier emblem team, consisting of tana, Elincia, Cordelia, and future ToD Nowi

Nah me too! With the Ryoma banner, and the Delthea banner, I held off on it and I'm still at 3.75%. With the broadcast coming up, there's no way there isn't gonna be a Hero Fest 3, so ToD will still be on hold depending on what units they are

Last edited:

Well that was me until Tharja broke my pity rate when I was hunting for Nowi...

I haven't pulled a Halloween unit yet either but I've gotten some great off-focus pulls from the banner so I can't really complain :lemon:

Not that mad that Shanna won, since there was no multiplier in the final hour to make sure she did. Still wished Taco Meat won, but good job to Shanna voters for managing to pull through. Now IS, please replace the VG with something else

Found out some time ago that Shanna had won the voting gauntlet. I was surprised to find this out since a friend of mine told me that Shanna was down like 70 million or something at the time. Made the assumption that she was going to lose in the end then found out that I was wrong and doubled check by opening the app to confirm that my assumption was wrong. It was really relieving to me that she actually won the voting gauntlet. Maybe the results of the voting gauntlet is going to help the older Fire Emblem games get more recognition. I mean... I've seen some cool characters that I didn't recognized before while playing Fire Emblem Heroes. Can't wait to see what other characters will be added to the game.

Last edited:
i think it's cool that an underdog finally won, shanna's one of those characters i'd put more time into if she were a stronger unit.

maybe someday hoshido will have it's day. and maybe then hinoka won't get knocked out in the first round.

I already finished the new content AHAHHA

I'm at 10 orbs and already getting the itch to summon. Can they make the broadcast sooner??? If Herofest is a go and Ryoma/Saber, Ephraim/Nephenee/Linde, Sonya, Innes/Elise, I'm pulling. I'm pretty sure it'd be Ayra/Celica, Nephenee/Linde, Sonya/Deirdre, and Innes tho. If they gave us the choice to make our own personal hero fest banner, that's be neat

For Hero Fest 3, I'm guessing Celica, Ephraim, Sonya, and Innes will be the 4 units for it. Ayra, Sigurd, Neph, and Deirdre all feel too new to be on the banner; Elincia and Delthea are already on another banner; and Amelia was just on a banner. Linde feels irrelevant now tbh. But who knows what the banner will really have, they could just have a World of Holy War 2.0 banner and label it as Hero Fest 3 and people would be fine with it since these units really are busted.

But I would love another chance at getting Saber, pls IS.

Last edited:
oh hello halloween jakob i didnt want you go away

anyone know what i should do with a 5* +spd/-atk mae?

Mae would love a bladetome to help patch up the attack. 33 attack isn't bad either so it won't hurt much.

Similar situation to you, I have a +spd -atk Linde so I gave her a bladetome and it works like wonders!

Mae would love a bladetome to help patch up the attack. 33 attack isn't bad either so it won't hurt much.

Similar situation to you, I have a +spd -atk Linde so I gave her a bladetome and it works like wonders!

yeahhh but what for the other skills? and im not sure i have anyone else to sacrifice for a bladetome so im kinda tempted just to give the owl tome to another unit

Can’t believe Team Shanna won! I started on team Katarina but switched over to Shanna after losing the first round. Yay!

Last edited:
RIP takumi but good for shanna for being the first underdog victory, and no there wws no multiplier in the last few hours.

sucks katarina and amelia lost tho

i think it's cool that an underdog finally won, shanna's one of those characters i'd put more time into if she were a stronger unit.

maybe someday hoshido will have it's day. and maybe then hinoka won't get knocked out in the first round.
Shes a Tana/Cordelia with more resistance and less attack, even 31 attack isnt bad. She does AMAZING with firesweep, and she can be a 4*+10 equivalent to like 5*+4, easily since she's so common.

Last edited:
Back