FE Heroes discussion

Never got a summer unit even after spending 100 orbs on it ^^

Oh wow :0 I probs spend that or more and I only have S!Robin ..good thing for the new gauntlet but really this game is just getting worse and worse.

@Mudkipz.. No I hardly do those lunatic ones unless it's like lowest lunatic levels lol.

Also those Cavarly quests go die I hardly have those units even less use them but I need orbz

Glad they are showering us with orbs now, however I should really train a cavalry team even though that is like my least used class. Well I have Spring Xander, and Leo(like the only one I could use for real) but ehh generally I don't like horses playstyle so.

Hope people re-tweet those things enough as well -w-

Glad they are showering us with orbs now, however I should really train a cavalry team even though that is like my least used class. Well I have Spring Xander, and Leo(like the only one I could use for real) but ehh generally I don't like horses playstyle so.

Hope people re-tweet those things enough as well -w-

Retweet goal has been achieved! We get the orbs on the 7th of this month.

Retweet goal has been achieved! We get the orbs on the 7th of this month.

Ohh sweet :D Dude need more orbs so bad, both for the new summer banner and for that other coming soon... Send help (aka orbs).

Guess in worst case I can get a $25/SEK 250 itunes credit thing in worst case tho haha

So yeah did a pull now to see if I could maybe have some luck. Nope only 5* I got was a freaking Minerva... she sucks balls and I don't need her.. Maybe for some SI but yeah gg not for regular crap.

but yeah with my last luck getting S!Robin I had to waste like ~100 orbs so.. yeah not having any hopes.

FINALLY GOT A NOHRIAN SUMMER UNIT!!! Who was it? Elise. Her IV's? +hp/-res. At least I still have a whole month to get a Xander and better Elise

Ohh sweet :D Dude need more orbs so bad, both for the new summer banner and for that other coming soon... Send help (aka orbs).

Guess in worst case I can get a $25/SEK 250 itunes credit thing in worst case tho haha

Its orbs galore right now because of the Gauntlet, monthly missions and the log in bonus! I'm saving all my orbs though until the 3* and 4* rates change around next Monday.

Its orbs galore right now because of the Gauntlet, monthly missions and the log in bonus! I'm saving all my orbs though until the 3* and 4* rates change around next Monday.

Yeaahh I guess not that it will help my bad luck lol. I'm glad I got Robin cause I wanted her the most and her IV crap seems alright (unless it's like - hp I don't care.. this game is way too competitive and I'm not even gonna start about how I hate TT's)

here's my five stars so far!

Screenshot_20170801-091720.jpg

There's also a 5 star Raven offscreen. all in all, not bad for a f2p! I promoted Lucina, Reinhardt, Nino, and Raven with feathers.

I thought that summer Corrin looked like an interesting unit, but I'll be holding out on orbs for the Hero Fest. I would love to have Ike and Ninian, and Genny wouldn't be a bad steal either! plus, the 5% rate is a good boost. I'm looking forward to the 3*/4* summoning swap, too, and I appreciate that soon summons will let you have one free shot.

here's my five stars so far!

View attachment 205064

There's also a 5 star Raven offscreen. all in all, not bad for a f2p! I promoted Lucina, Reinhardt, Nino, and Raven with feathers.

I thought that summer Corrin looked like an interesting unit, but I'll be holding out on orbs for the Hero Fest. I would love to have Ike and Ninian, and Genny wouldn't be a bad steal either! plus, the 5% rate is a good boost. I'm looking forward to the 3*/4* summoning swap, too, and I appreciate that soon summons will let you have one free shot.

Yeah maybe I'll just wait 'til Hero Fest even though I'm not that interested other than Julia. Also I hate how I ALWAYS get Bartre and Barst, and Donnel whenever I pull blue and green stuff.. come on game?

Yeah maybe I'll just wait 'til Hero Fest even though I'm not that interested other than Julia. Also I hate how I ALWAYS get Bartre and Barst, and Donnel whenever I pull blue and green stuff.. come on game?

I could actually use more barst. Need more reposition fodder

Last edited:
I was surprised the other day to find that I've only summoned Barst once... I usually get Barte when summoning for Green, and I was a bit taken by surprise when I got Barst with the red exclamation point. But for me, Sully is the repeat blue I keep getting. Man, I REALLY need more blues.

Yeah I always get Sully too I don't even use her.. Also I think it's green or blue or whatever but that damn Cherche -_-

Also love how they kinda refuse to do a regular Chrom banner. I NEED HIM FOR MY ROBINS damnit..

COVFEFE

Spent 40 orbs summoning (all free ones)

Got seven 3 stars and the rest as 4 stars, none of them with decent skills to pass on \o/

Spent 40 orbs summoning (all free ones)

Got seven 3 stars and the rest as 4 stars, none of them with decent skills to pass on \o/

Pretty much all my special banners stories except the spring ones...

I usually throw away the 3* crap unless it's a character I like with decent IVs so yeah

I pulled a 5* summer Leo on my first summon and thought that's my luck used up right there. I'm waiting until the next banner to summon again.

I pulled a 5* summer Leo on my first summon and thought that's my luck used up right there. I'm waiting until the next banner to summon again.

yeah apparently I used up all my luck on S!Robin so heh. I don't even like Minerva that I got on the new one... you're not elise or xander smh

We get a free summon in each banner starting next monday so keep that in mind before you spend your orbs!

Ohh sweet.... with my luck though.

also they need a regular chrom banner i s2g if there's one unit i won't get it's him... COVFEFE

i have nightmares of getting wrys when i pick the colourless orbs

anyway my main team is Leon, Laslow, Celia and Corrin (Nohrian Summer ver)
they're all 5 starts except laslow who is 4
im planning on getting enough great badges to turn him into a 5

Back