FE Heroes discussion

i got baited by the nephenee banner rip me

Halloweebs have drawn me in... I need Nowi..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we please have more staff units in the game...like...its been 6 months.

Natasha, Silque, Tatiana, Mitama, Forrest, and most of all L'Arachel

we need some decent staff exclusive skills

Now that staves are getting a boost, we can definitely see more staff units come into the game.

Imagine a blade tome effect staff...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try to break my 4% rate on the halloween banner, or go all out on the legendary banner?

I've also learned I get some excited feeling saving my orbs and looking at how much I have, so that's cool

I understand the pain. Nowi won't come home ;_;

Last edited:
Can we please have more staff units in the game...like...its been 6 months.

Natasha, Silque, Tatiana, Mitama, Forrest, and most of all L'Arachel

we need some decent staff exclusive skills

as long as they're not 5* i've been stuck in colorless hell for the past two months

Screenshot_2017-11-23-07-03-10.jpg

Free summon on the special skill banner :}

And Nowi came homeeee!

Screenshot_2017-11-25-14-01-01.jpgJK IT WAS AYRA NOWI COME HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hey big boyz, surefire way to get 5 star focus hector? need him

You're basically gambling for Hector. If you want to maximise your chances, only summon on green orbs when the legendary Heroes banner drops and don't be mad if a Spring Camilla or Deirdre shows up instead.

Hell be on the megabanner with an 8% focus rate on the 27th. He shares his focus with playboy bunny boobzilla, and Deirdre. Just snipe greens until you get him. Red and Colorless are worthwhile colors too.

Feel like I'm the only one who wants S!Xander the most out of the upcoming banner :/. Favourite character > strongest character.

As much as I want Siegbert and Shiro to be on the next banner, I'm really hoping they aren't, so I can go all in

Last edited:
Feel like I'm the only one who wants S!Xander the most out of the upcoming banner :/. Favourite character > strongest character.

As much as I want Siegbert and Shiro to be on the next banner, I'm really hoping they aren't, so I can go all in
Spring Xander is just bad. Also he looks like a pimp. But carrot lance is fun.

Last edited:
Hell be on the megabanner with an 8% focus rate on the 27th. He shares his focus with playboy bunny boobzilla, and Deirdre. Just snipe greens until you get him. Red and Colorless are worthwhile colors too.

I have 95 orbs saved up to get Hector. How good of a chance do I have of getting him? Also, is there someone else I should be going for instead? I love Hector but I want a powerhouse.

Fyorm trailer! Also it appears she is limited but will be back in December to summon along with another Legendary Hero banner like this.

Last edited:
The update is already up on the Play Store, idk about the App Store though for you IOS users.
You can download the update now, but remember that maintenance still has 3 and a half more hours left so you can't do anything and see what's been added yet.

Mhm... A maintenance for Fire Emblem: Heroes. I was hoping to get on that Tempest Trial, but I guess I'll have to wait until the maintenance is done.

i'm so excited for this banner tonight. i'm hoping to pull hector, celica, ayra, cordelia and caeda but i dont rly wanna risk pulling genny or lyn so i might not go for cordelia idk

i'm so excited for this banner tonight. i'm hoping to pull hector, celica, ayra, cordelia and caeda but i dont rly wanna risk pulling genny or lyn so i might not go for cordelia idk
I wish you a lot of luck and hope you get the units you want. ^.^

--- It somehow double posted. ---​

Last edited:
Xander please come home!!!!!! I couldn't get you on the spring banner :((

Last edited:
SHIRO AND SIEGBERT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. IM SKIPPING 8%

already beat all the new content and am at 130 orbs now :)

weird that fe heroes would give us christmas without having a seasonal banner

AAAAA IM PROBS LATE TO THE PARTY BUT HHHH SIEGBERT N MY DAUGHTER SOLIEL IMM CRYINGGG

Back