• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I almost beat squad assault 2, but I accidently dragged a character on the last stage without meaning too. So now I'm replaying each stage trying to remember the exact steps I've used to beat it. I already used 4 stamina potions

This thread is pretty relaxed so feel welcome to say whatever :)

There's no limit besides the skills that can't be inherited by certain units (for example, an armor unit learning Goad Fliers, or a non-healer trying to learn a healing spell).
I have someone on my friend list that's inherited EVERY POSSOBLE SKILL onto his Eliwood. I think he's spent the SP to learn all of them as well. This is what whales do to entertain themselves.

HOLY **** FKHFJFHK NICE

Honestly all of the tier lists I've seen are bad; the 1 exception is this one list I saw on reddit. It was made by 1 person back in April, but it was really accurate at the time I thought. (I remember the top 3 being Olivia, Azura, and Ninian in that order. Gaius was last and right above him was Lachesis iirc. Skill Inheritance wasn't considered)
Found it if anyone wants to see it. Remember that it looks funky now but this was made all the way back in April, so things were really different back then (like Genny, and therefore Wrathful Staff, wasn't out yet, so the healer section is a bit awkward looking back on it).

I forgot my Frederick has drag back equipped, so he committed suicide by moving into the red mages area. This was the last turn too on the last level of the second chain challenge, so I was frustrated because my dancer couldn't reach him to get out of his spot

Last edited:
I'd always forget that my Eirika had drag back until it either got me into or out of trouble.

i finally got another five star from the nohrian summer banner
boey
and tbh, i'm really not upset about it. over these past 3 days i've gotten 5 5 stars. i'm extremely satisfied.
but i wish it would've been a focus. since yknow... elise AND xander are green focus lol!

Last edited:
anybody have recommendations for how to build a +atk -def Ike? I kinda like the idea of heavy blade if it can trigger quick activation of Aether, and vantage could be nice, but I also see a lot of sets that recommend qr3, fury, and a faster charging special like moonbow. I don't really know that I want to use the feathers to 5 star Subaki just to get qr3, I guess? and I'm still not totally sure what to use for the C slot or the utility slot.

anybody have recommendations for how to build a +atk -def Ike? I kinda like the idea of heavy blade if it can trigger quick activation of Aether, and vantage could be nice, but I also see a lot of sets that recommend qr3, fury, and a faster charging special like moonbow. I don't really know that I want to use the feathers to 5 star Subaki just to get qr3, I guess? and I'm still not totally sure what to use for the C slot or the utility slot.

QR3 isn't really necessary because the difference from 2 to 3 is 10%. If you want to raise your arena score, then use 3, but if not, 2 is just as good. For his C slot, I'd use threaten attack or defense

Finally beat that squad assault. The second stage was actually harder than the survive 6 turns stage

Last edited:
Don't care about tiers too much unless it's a dude I can't play/use and I can do that without a list thanks :^)

Also yeah maybe I can get that TT dude at 4* at least thank goodness for bonus and easier stuff in general there..

*keeps hands away from banner until chrom is there*

Just reached 40K and still no Julia :/. How is it I get 2 non focus units before the focus units?? Time to grind for all those orbs since there's only 4 days left

I like fury since it gets him into vantage range, and luna/bonfire is better than aether since it's more consistent.

Any hone/drive/threaten skill is good for C, or infantry pulse if you wanna feed him a Summer Xander

Might actually get that 4* TT guy hhh thanks ninty ...

also pls bring back chrom banners or make like.. idk awakening banner?

Need me a Ninian but I just looked at her stats and she has the attack stat of an avacado, still has utility though. wouldn't mind a few more Gennys either, ugh and I still need Celica.

Last edited:
Need me a Ninian but I just looked at her stats and she has the attack stat of an avacado, still has utility though. wouldn't mind a few more Gennys either, ugh and I still need Celica.

2 Celica's on her banner, only did 1 summoning session ._.

You guys with your luck and I can't even get a Julia or Genny at 5% :/. I ran out of pots to do the TT so I have to wait for tomorow. At least I get 4 extra orbs from the tier stuff

Just reached 40K and still no Julia :/. How is it I get 2 non focus units before the focus units?? Time to grind for all those orbs since there's only 4 days left

My record is 4 non-focus units before a focus unit lol. 3 of them are also completely useless.

Lel you guys still have more luck than me :p Thank goodness for this shower in orbs so I can save up at least haha

And the gamepedia tear list (yes tear list not tier list, admit it makes you want to cry too) is getting worse and worse.
So Jagen gets bumped up to B, and Clive just placed at C+. Jagen is in B solely from DEFENSEPLOYISMYRELIGION, but with it, Jagen's attack gets boosted to a pseudo-32 base attack at a neutral nature and no other skills/buffs. Clive's base attack is 33 without the need to sacrifice your C slot and to have perfect positioning 100% of the time. Clive also has 8 more HP, 1 more speed, and 7 more defense at the cost of 16 resistance. Clive has 154 BST and Jagen has 148 BST, plus Clive's stats are going into stats that HE WILL ACTUALLY USE. Very very VERY few people are seriously going to kill a Hector just so their Jagen can have DC. I know a few have done that already and good for them, but even then he's just meh. Without DC Jagen is trash, Clive can have some use depending on what set you give him.

Just needed to expose this list more, now continue on with your Tempest runs. +Atk Absorb Genny is busted af in this mode and I love it.

Damn, waiting for them to put Spring Xander at the very top for having defense ploy

I wish I could use those units, but I'm trash and just use a dancer and Reinhardt to go through the trials

oh jesus genny has a great skill that i didnt even realise kjhfkjfhkfhj

Back