• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Screenshot_2017-09-21-10-31-42.png
Lad's ready for that TT \o/

Last edited:
Scrounged up twenty orbs from the new maps so did a summon, pulled Elincia!

I needed a red flier so was going to promote Palla but now I can spend my feathers on Reinhart instead.

I am so ready for Tempest Trial.

Screenshot_20170921-161435f.jpg
pulled elincia but both wikis tell me that she is -speed and -def and +nothing. i really want to know what she actually is, this is so dumb

- - - Post Merge - - -

this better not show that double banes exist

youve got a +spd -def elincia, it looks like youve got her weapon still equipped which gives her a 2- spd penalty

Beat all the warrior maps already and got nothing ;-;. My rate is at 4% and I'm dreading going back to 4.75% like on the CYL banner. Please TT orbs give me Elincia

IM SO STUPID OF COURSE AHH
thank you for telling me

np, i've had the same problem a couple of times lol

pulled an elincia earlier too, +def, -res but im ok with it as long as her offensive stats werent touched

btw if you guys need SP, those warriors maps are perfect for it

MY (second) MAGNUM OPUS IS COMPLETE
Screenshot_20170922_014722.jpg
Part 5 of the Warriors maps on Hard is the best waifu tbh, 114 SP during the double SP weekend at the cost of 10 stamina and having to barely put in any effort is delicious.

i got about 300sp in one run using the weekend bonus and summer robin's C skill its amazing

i got about 300sp in one run using the weekend bonus and summer robin's C skill its amazing

Yes the Warriors Maps offer normal exp and sp after beating them so take advantage of them during the time we have them. Bonus is that the enemies are relatively weak aswell

I think my Eph set is a bit overkill, I've done 3 runs through Tempest on Lunatic so far and I've only seen his damaged art pop up twice. The first time was when I used him to bait Soren (yes I used a low Res blue unit to bait a green mage), but he lived and healed back up to near-full thanks to Aether activating on the Selena that attacked him next. Then he killed Soren the next turn. The second time was when he already had a bit of damage so Guard wasn't active and the BK activated Black Luna on him. Eph was brought down kinda low but then HI I'M AETHER happened and he healed back up again and killed the BK.
This man is unstoppable.

finally, with all the extra SP from the TT my Elincia and Nephenee will be complete !! uwu

the tempest trials feel easier this time around, but good god is it annoying navigating some of these maps

plus it feels like the enemy units will usually waste a turn or two jerking off with reposition or drawback

Got both Black Knights, dunno if to merge them or not because he's gonna be a strong as heck unit

Got both Black Knights, dunno if to merge them or not because he's gonna be a strong as heck unit

Merge them. He has no skills worthy of foddering off. Merge them and make a united Black Knight!!!

Merging them will gain +1 in HP and atk which is always worth it

I'm at 20k something and I'm doing okay I guess for someone who has no bonus units (not using 4 star BK on my team). I'm also at 4.25% on the Crimean banner which is pissing me off. Should've saved more pots so I could get more orbs before the banner ends. I JUST WANT A GOOD RED FLIER FOR MY FLIER TEAM ELINCIA PLEASE COME HOOOOME

Back