• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Children of Fates featuring Siegbert, Shiro and Soleil! Rhajat will also be featured as a focus unit in the upcoming Enduring Love Voting Gauntlet!

pulled a Spring Xander on an 8% rate! Neutral IVs tho so I prolly won’t use him

it's ok pal, my rate is at 10.00% now, which means i'll definitely be able to pull a 5 star with the orbs i dont have

that is so disgustingly awful. if it makes you feel any better, apparently someone had their rate go up to 19.50%

I'm at 12.50% right now. *cries* My first 200 orbs got me 1 Bow!Lyn, and I forget how much I spent to get to this pity rate. OTL

ive been really lucky since ive seen a lot of dudes say this banner is bull on other websites too haha
3 HECKtors, (+atk -def, +atk -res best one, -hp +def) 1 deirdre (-def, +spd woohoo i'm so happy) and 1 celica (-hp +res, finally got her and it's doable!!!) with around 100 orbs from quests and spending...hah
if i don't get boobzilla it's okay, i have a magic nuke (lilina) anyway, but i guess celica is a better red mage...wont replace her though

Last edited:
Ended up getting 2 more Hectors but no Spring Camilla feelsbad, any units that go well with DC?

Ended up getting 2 more Hectors but no Spring Camilla feelsbad, any units that go well with DC?

from the top of my head: joshua, camilla, titania, amelia, p. azura, ayra, and jagen if you really want to invest into him
basically anyone with an A at the end of their name

Gave my S!Xander an upgraded carrot lance with the res boost so now he's at 38 def/30 res. Horse buffs get him to 44/36, so all I need is a spare Hector.

Even tho I feel like I got a good amount of 5 stars with my orbs, I'm regretting spending it now. Please Siegbert and Shiro come home to me ://

Last edited:
I used 80ish orbs and have got Deirdre (-hp, +Atk) on this banner. I don't think I'm going to try anymore, I'll just wait for Soleil and Seigbert.

that is so disgustingly awful. if it makes you feel any better, apparently someone had their rate go up to 19.50%

oh yeah, i heard about that. also heard it was fake, tho.

they wanted to teach people to be grateful for what they have.

must be a real swell guy to do this after being called out.

we really should be grateful with these 12.50 pity rates.

lol why would someone even bother lying about that. that's the dumbest thing ever, smh.. no one would be grateful if it didn't actually happen so why even tell the lie and/or come clean about it?? man the fire emblem players are on another lvl

anyone know what the **** to do with a neutral iv bunny xander. my family is dying

anyone know what the **** to do with a neutral iv bunny xander. my family is dying
Here's mine that I'm almost finished building
tiHIjdb.jpg
He's being used as a tank on my horse team. With a fortify he's at 47/40, which is great and a hone brings him to 48/37, which isnt bad. His attack isn't that great tho, so he has to rely on Ignis procs for damage and unlike my Saizo :)(), he can actually take magical damage. I left the carrot lance and used fury 3, so he only takes 2 damage after combat, but you can also do slaying lance to charge ignis faster, or even Berkuts lance for more res and use fortress def I guess. QR2, because I don't want to feed Leo and the difference between 2 to 3 is small. C skill could be anything. If you really want to, I think DC would be great on him

I'm pretty sure a neutral one could run this build well, you'd just have 3 less def. I'd suggest not sending him home, or feeding him because of that rabbit in his damagd art :)

Last edited:
Back