• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

And never sack TAKUMI
Mine is -Atk so he's CC fodder for me and nothing more. Not my fault you're weak pineapple man.
Alright, I guess I won't use him then. Brave Lyn will be my main archer. Also what is a good blue tome unit that you can get at 4* that isn't reinhardt? I kinda need one as the only other blue tome I have is Olwen who really only works on my horse emblem team consisting of eldigan, brave lyn, Camus, and ofcourse Olwen. I really need blue magic users because Ike and Eldigan and BK are such a pain to deal with in TT and I really need something good. Does someone have any suggestions which blue tome I should use? I don't have the 5* exclusives btw.
The only other 4 star blue tome users are Odin, M!Robin, and Mae (and if you want to include GHBs, then Ursula too).
  • M!Robin is a mostly defensive mage, but his stats aren't too great for tanking compared to other mages like Boey. He can work well to counter colorless units, but there are better options.
  • Mae is the offensive powerhouse of the 3 with amazing attack. Her speed could be a bit better but if you decide to use her Owl tome anyways and get her with a +Spd nature then she will serve you well. Her Res is also quite nice so she can be used to bait some mages as well.
  • Odin takes a bit from Robin and Mae and is kinda in the middle of them. His defensive stats are nice, as well as his speed. His biggest problem is his horrendous attack, which is remedied by his Blade tome. If he has dedicated buffers glued to him at all times then he can work well.
Robin and Odin also appear at 3 stars btw

I don't have Mae and I don't really like Robin's stats. Odin is just..Odin...I guess I'll have to save orbs for Linde or Delthea to return(Hopefully AFTER the sigurd banner.) Or I'll get lucky and pull a good iv'd mae. Also does anybody else want Camus' GHB to return? I really want him to return so I can merge him and make him OP but IS doesn't want to release him. We've got clarisse 2 times now and she's just been released 2 months ago or something and this is the 3rd time for robin I believe. Camus was last released in like April or May. I just really really hope he returns soon. I have 60.000 feathers waiting for him, that I don't wanna spend on anything else.

What if I sacked my +atk -def takumi for my Quick reposte +atk -res waaaay better Leo who is excellent in horse emblem and has a rauorblade +,rauourblade +? (However you spell it, It's too much of a bother for me to search it up.) and is Overpowered with both hone and fortify cavalry :p.

I don't have Mae and I don't really like Robin's stats. Odin is just..Odin...I guess I'll have to save orbs for Linde or Delthea to return(Hopefully AFTER the sigurd banner.) Or I'll get lucky and pull a good iv'd mae. Also does anybody else want Camus' GHB to return? I really want him to return so I can merge him and make him OP but IS doesn't want to release him. We've got clarisse 2 times now and she's just been released 2 months ago or something and this is the 3rd time for robin I believe. Camus was last released in like April or May. I just really really hope he returns soon. I have 60.000 feathers waiting for him, that I don't wanna spend on anything else.

Both Camus and Xander GHB reruns have unconfirmed dates, but they are definitely returning, confirmed in an interview (I'll try and find it)

You should probably have an extra 20k if you want an OP Camus. Assuming you don't have him yet, they'll be 4 copies of him available next time he reruns: hard, lunatic, infernal which he didn't have before, and a mission :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he was bad IV's I would say go for it, but +atk is too good to pass off. 35 base atk is great , paired with his decent speed too he can be an oppressive threat

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he was bad IV's I would say go for it, but +atk is too good to pass off. 35 base atk is great , paired with his decent speed too he can be an oppressive threat

What if I sacked my +atk -def takumi for my Quick reposte +atk -res waaaay better Leo who is excellent in horse emblem and has a rauorblade +,rauourblade +? (However you spell it, It's too much of a bother for me to search it up.) and is Overpowered with both hone and fortify cavalry :p.

I'd actually do that too with my Leo if only my Takumi weren't +atk. He's -res (or def? I forgot) and even with that bane his defensive stats are pretty solid

Both Camus and Xander GHB reruns have unconfirmed dates, but they are definitely returning, confirmed in an interview (I'll try and find it)

You should probably have an extra 20k if you want an OP Camus. Assuming you don't have him yet, they'll be 4 copies of him available next time he reruns: hard, lunatic, infernal which he didn't have before, and a mission :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I already have a +1 Camus so feathers aren't an issue for me :D. I'm just worried that I won't be able to beat his infernal thing. I've got julia, +2 ike and horse emblem though so hopefully it won't be too hard. I won't sacrifice takumi btw, as +atk -def is actually pretty solid with 35/33 offensive stats. Just looking for the best builld possible for him right now. Also am I the only one who prefers Eldigan over Xander? I've got him +2 with +def -res and he's way better than Xander. Especially since with Ignis procking, he can ohko an unbuffed effie. Eldigan is just the very best (He also has 30 speed with my s support with him which I love.) and with quick impulse he can proc ignis on the very first counterattack in enemy phase.

My pity rate broke at 4% to a +Atk -Res Merric!

I am honestly really happy, killed off my -Spd +Res Takumi to give him CC and he is amazing~

My pity rate broke at 4% to a +Atk -Res Merric!

I am honestly really happy, killed off my -Spd +Res Takumi to give him CC and he is amazing~

Glad you found a use for him, but I'm dreading getting such a high pity rate only for it to be ruined by him ;-;. Please Axura please change my crappy luck from last month

i got Olivia on 3.00 and inigo on 3.25 honestly idk how

0RJbpTf.jpg

After 180 orbs. T_T Now to savesavesave for fabled Halloween banner (if we're still getting one) or Micaiah~

Damnit I forgot this wasn't the Halloween banner but would still show during the potential Halloween banner. I'd go through colourless hell than green hell any day since colourless orbs ACTUALLY SHOW UP each session for me. Axura please take pity on me

Ofc I get nice luck with colorless hell outside of the performing arts banner.
DLMkW-WWAAAwJNb.jpg

DLMkYSOXUAEz1RB.jpg

DLMlLhTXUAA4BDu.jpg:large

Last edited:
Uh

I just got a Brave Lyn with my free summon

That's cool I guess, thanks game

Screenshot_2017-10-03-14-27-13.png
Working on her, she's going to be an amazing debuffer and good tank at the same time.

Yes I killed off my 5* Black Knight (Will replace with Steady Breath if I get a Brave Ike) and my +SPD Brave Lyn to produce this

Was it worth it? Yes, I'm here to have fun, not be meta.

OH HOLY **** PULLED A 5* FOCUS JAFFAR ON MY FREEBIE KFJHFKJHFK

Fodder him off

- - - Post Merge - - -

My boi Takumi is back again. Just watch Jaffar break my pity rate instead

yeah im giving him to olivia honestly since her speed is abysmal im just ??? beacuse its my third 5* this week

Last edited:
Back