• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I kind of want Camilla to win the voting gauntlet just to see the ensuing ****fest.

Same, go boobzilla

also boring new banner, almost thought they'd gonna go with rest of the top 10 CYL guys oh well if they ever had plan for those that is

"oh cool new heroes *does a cyl girls summon* Oh Camila on my first try? Uhh I don't know how to feel about this....
Of course I get her and not lucina *in later news Camilla seen fighting for Ike's armies who could be hind this tratorus plot? Well we don't know Sorry

Aw damnit. I want both Ephraim and Peri but I'm still trying for Bow Lyn :(.

haha yea, true : >

haha boobzilla better win just cause that matter, will teach them how to do gauntlets lol

camilla is disgusting, like the only fe characters worse than her are arthur and peri. I harbor so much hatred for her.

anyway i will destroy her i wanted lyn to win so bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

also got +atk -def cyl luci nb

Last edited:
Thanks Cress for letting me use your Alm! He's more fun to use then the sword lords I have

I'm at 4% and still no Lyn :/ colourless orbs never show up and I keep getting 2 red, 2 blue, 1 green summoning sessions

Thanks Cress for letting me use your Alm! He's more fun to use then the sword lords I have

I'm at 4% and still no Lyn :/ colourless orbs never show up and I keep getting 2 red, 2 blue, 1 green summoning sessions

Sorry for changing my main unit so much, I was mostly trying to help other friends and wanted to see "oh how would my _____ and their _____ work together." But it's going to be Alm for the rest of the Gauntlet, we must kill Camilla with memes.
And yeah I think I'm at 4% on the CYL banner too. Still haven't chosen my free unit yet who's hopefully going to be Lyn but I want Ikeeee. There's so few green orbs though so I'm also going for Brave Lucina now too.

go go cam : DDD

oh well i'd rather see her lose to that bike rather than lyn so at least something.

Why do I never get the colours I want on my free summon. My last 3 summons on the banners have legit been 4 reds and a colourless. I just want another Hector :(. I finally have 2 units that are 40% in the TT

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you're gonna put out healers in the VG please make sure they have wrathful staff equipped :( I've lost so many matches because my team was 2 healers

^been lucky not getting too many healers but i feel ya wtf do they send in those??

I was about to say that I haven't gotten anyone else's garbo healer this gauntlet yet but I just got some 4 star not-even-remotely-finished Lachesis
But I still won and had a use for her; she brought Olwen down from 1 HP to 0. :p

2WjSukV.jpg

The border looks so good around Genny hnngggg

I want to pull so hard on the Ephraim babeer coming up with Eirika (assuming there is one because Peri might ruin my rate) but there might be a Radiant banner in a few weeks. This is so hard and I don't even have a brave unit other then my free one I'm still at 4%

I want to pull so hard on the Ephraim babeer coming up with Eirika (assuming there is one because Peri might ruin my rate) but there might be a Radiant banner in a few weeks. This is so hard and I don't even have a brave unit other then my free one I'm still at 4%

Go with the Brave units, they're all amazing and are better than Eph and most likely will be better than the new units.
Meanwhile, supports take forever.
Screenshot_20170906_163308.jpg

Some guy predicted the mini TT before it was revealed and he said some other stuff. He said the BK would be a TT reward and Nephenne, Elincia, and Oscar would be on a banner. Hopefully the TT will gain me an orb to pull a 5 star but if it's an off focus, I'm just gonna stop pulling for the Brave heroes. Nephennes art looks so good

Back