FE Heroes discussion

Because the first Chose your legend was my insensitive for playing ( so glad I got nuke Lyn ) how does this work? I get we vote but do they go into further rounds or is a "top 4 voted of all characters in Fe"?

Hi guys. Ok so this thread is too humongous for me to sift through, and I'm sure this has been asked before but, would you say FE Heroes is a good representation of other 3DS FE games? Like would it be a good gauge for me to see whether I should buy them? I've only just gotten started on Heroes.

Because the first Chose your legend was my insensitive for playing ( so glad I got nuke Lyn ) how does this work? I get we vote but do they go into further rounds or is a "top 4 voted of all characters in Fe"?
There's no further rounds. It's just a single 7-day round of voting and whoever the top 2 male and top 2 female characters are are the winners.
Hi guys. Ok so this thread is too humongous for me to sift through, and I'm sure this has been asked before but, would you say FE Heroes is a good representation of other 3DS FE games? Like would it be a good gauge for me to see whether I should buy them? I've only just gotten started on Heroes.

This game plays nothing like any of the main series games, Heroes is a much more simplified version of the standard playstyle. However, I have heard other people that started the series on Heroes and thanks to the huge cast of characters, it was fun going through the main games knowing most of the characters (which is a good thing because these games can sometimes have too many characters to keep track of if you're playing through the game for the first time).
So if you enjoy Heroes then you should try the main games, but just know that you aren't doing 4-on-4 unit battles that will take 2 or so minutes to complete on a 6-by-8 grid. You'll be doing about 20-on-40 unit battles on 30-by-30 grids, and the maps will take half an hour at least to complete (you can save in the middle of them thankfully). There's also more stats to consider like Luck, Skill, Accuracy, Crit, and depending on the game Weight/Constitution.

FLYING DRAGON
FLYING GREEN DRAGON
HONE DRAGONS
L'ARACHEL
ANOTHER EIRIKA FOR SOME REASON

Can't wait for another CYL Eirika if she wins!!. We also get Marisa for the TT. We so need more sword units!!!

I need that Eirika badly. Just because it's Eirika. Really hoping Ephraim wins a place in the next CYL now to match with this new version of her, although I don't get why she's a red tome but I'll take it. Still better than another generic sword user.

Also I'm kind of disappointed that Tethys wasn't on the banner. We need more dancers, the last dancer we got that wasn't limited was Ninian. Crazy.

Last edited:
I'm super dissapointed L'Arachel isn't staff, considering how staves are really solid in this meta

- - - Post Merge - - -

also we have 3 blue tome cavaliers, and blue tomes have more than any other tome color.

I'm super dissapointed L'Arachel isn't staff, considering how staves are really solid in this meta

- - - Post Merge - - -

also we have 3 blue tome cavaliers, and blue tomes have more than any other tome color.

i'm torn, a staff user would be cool but colorless hell is real

My free summon from the banner was a 5 star Hawkeye, +HP -Atk
The next summon was a Minerva, +Def -Atk

idk what I should be feeling in this situation

My free summon from the banner was a 5 star Hawkeye, +HP -Atk
The next summon was a Minerva, +Def -Atk

idk what I should be feeling in this situation

-atk strikes again. That sucks, and the odds of it happening one right after the other must be so low that it's silly, but I feel you. At least both are good fodder, so there's that!

I tried to get Eirika this morning and I was quickly ganked by my third Katarina. She's becoming a common pity breaker for me now, and all of them have had good stats, but I know that if by some stroke of luck I do get Eirika she's going to have a really unfortunate bane. I did get a +spd/-HP Soleil so I finally scrapped my neutral one to start repairing my dodgy NY Camilla, I guess I'm not too sad... yet. I really want Eirika though. She's my favourite FE lady, probably because SS is the first and only one I've played so far.

OOH BABY i pulled myrrh but shes -atk +spd
i think i can make it work with:
lightning breath (+spd)
2 speed +3s
renewal/guard
s support her
this brings her to 40 speed with no buffs, and 42/41 when i ally support her

170+ orbs and all i managed was a couple of **** pitybreakers and one l'arachel who's probably getting demoted by the time the banner ends. ****in awesome.

Back