• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Reminder that the Warriors Maps should be returning when the game day changes to celebrate the Warriors DLC releasing!

WHy the **** they the exact same maps I’ve already done them all!

I haven't ever merged units. 0_0' So not sure how that works. I've mostly stuck to 5 star lvl 40 as my goal.
I'm curious what a wolf build is?

I wish those B&B maps didn't use stamina, I know I've got like 200 potions and all but if you're gonna throw those pain in the ass armor march units at me at least let me conserve some, yeesh.

I guess Flier Emblem is pretty handy for this map, but because I haven't invested that much into my fliers, I did it with Ninian, Axura, Tharja and Bow Lyn after a lot of trial and error.

I haven't ever merged units. 0_0' So not sure how that works. I've mostly stuck to 5 star lvl 40 as my goal.
I'm curious what a wolf build is?

Any build that uses a Raudrwolf, Blarwolf or Gronnwolf. It's handy if you've had enough of those *******s riding horses.

Okay. I don't know those units. Or a couple of those terms. I'm always getting wrecked by Lyn, and I'm hoping to get 5 star Ninian.

DQ-pSjYV4AAnOZa.jpg

Christmas banner!!!

pulled a +hp/-def hector today - any ideas on what to do with him? i was considering just feeding him to ephraim or azura tbh but wanted to see if anyone knew anything i guess

Hector is good regardless of Iv's. If he's your only one, then keep him until a better one comes around. Otherwise do as you please with him.

Thanks Warriors maps, now Clarisse has a popsicle.
Screenshot_20171214_155015.jpg

This was absolutely worth it.

I kinda hate using armored units tbh, the move restriction is a pain in the butt.

Hector is good regardless of Iv's. If he's your only one, then keep him until a better one comes around. Otherwise do as you please with him.

yeaaah i guess ill keep him //shrug//

anyone knwo what skillsto put on him because i personally loathe armoured units so anything taht would make him emotely better for me would be Great

Oh yeah the new free summon gave me Jakob! Now maybe I'll start picking something besides the purple orbs. Maybe I'll try for Tharja or Camilla next.

SmartSelectImage_2017-12-15-08-50-26.jpg

yeaaah i guess ill keep him //shrug//

anyone knwo what skillsto put on him because i personally loathe armoured units so anything taht would make him emotely better for me would be Great

Vantage, Pivot and Bonfire then he's ready to go

Youre probably also gonna hate the Christmas banner then cause theyre all armored units

Vantage, Pivot and Bonfire then he's ready to go

Youre probably also gonna hate the Christmas banner then cause theyre all armored units

WAIT WHAT
I THOUGHT ONLY LISSA WAS ARMOURED

edit: HOW THE **** IS THARJA ARMOURED
SHE'S LITERALLY WEARING A ****ING BIKINI!!!

Last edited:
i've realised today that i love using defensive and burst damage units. after using siegbert for a bit i don't really like being the one to attack first (and horses, for that matter) and an hour ago i remade my effie into a mage killing machine. she used to be the standard brave lance, death blow effie. i like pairing her with beruka!
Screenshot_20171215_184625.png

*it might look weird to give her QR instead of WF, but she secures a ton of kills with it, and can be quite unstoppable with a defensive tile, partnered buff and spur def + res 2. +atk berkut's lance was also taken to secure a few more kills!
Screenshot_20171215_184630.png

i'm thinking of giving her guard instead, but QR helps quite a bit

i'm also planning on merging them both with their duplicates when i save up a **** ton of feathers, it'll be worth it

i've realised today that i love using defensive and burst damage units. after using siegbert for a bit i don't really like being the one to attack first (and horses, for that matter) and an hour ago i remade my effie into a mage killing machine. she used to be the standard brave lance, death blow effie. i like pairing her with beruka!

*it might look weird to give her QR instead of WF, but she secures a ton of kills with it, and can be quite unstoppable with a defensive tile, partnered buff and spur def + res 2. +atk berkut's lance was also taken to secure a few more kills!

i'm also planning on merging them both with their duplicates when i save up a **** ton of feathers, it'll be worth it

Get a hold of an extra Christmas Tharja and give that Effie Vengeful Fighter. Quick Riposte, one of the best skills in the game, has been powercrept. Venegeful Fighter does the same but the threshold is lowered from 70 to 50% and has a special cooldown for every attack.

Get a hold of an extra Christmas Tharja and give that Effie Vengeful Fighter. Quick Riposte, one of the best skills in the game, has been powercrept. Venegeful Fighter does the same but the threshold is lowered from 70 to 50% and has a special cooldown for every attack.

WAIT WHAT
I THOUGHT ONLY LISSA WAS ARMOURED

edit: HOW THE **** IS THARJA ARMOURED
SHE'S LITERALLY WEARING A ****ING BIKINI!!!

its the cape, its heavy

Back