• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Went back to the performing arts banner with my TT orbs and pulled Olivia. Almost wasn't going to pull the neutral stone but then remembered that was her colour on this banner.

No Inigo for me but at least I got Shigure and Olivia. Might have one last pull if I get enough orbs by the end of the month. ;)

Mouth drops cartoonishly* I J-j-just got ayra..... ON MY FIRST PULL! Now to check ivs

PbwkIWz.jpg

ima shoot someone if we get more nohrian scum in this banner

Damn, IS is money hungry.

One on the right looks like Leo. His shoes and hair seem to match up so I'm gonna have to pull for him

EDIT: I just realized today is the last day for the warrior maps :/. Those were the best stages to level up and I still need to level up Arden, Amelia, and Arvis

Last edited:
Ah Jakob...I need HIM

I will legitimately kill off my buffed Takumi and give Jakob close counter oml.

INYS PLEASE STOP GIVING ME GOOD GACHAS IM GONNA GO BROKE

FIRST INIGO AND SHIGURE NO W SAKUR A A ND HENRY P L Z

UR GONNA KILL ME AND MY WALLET

Can witch Nowi like...put a goddamn shirt on

Anyway this banner is cray

they did it, they added a hoshidan for the seasonal banner

one whole hoshidan compared to the like 10 nohrians we've gotten but you know its cool im cool

i like how nowi's art is colored, kinda reminds me of gravity rush

Sakura looks adorable, I would love to get her and Jakob.
An armor mage was on a lot of people's wishlist, so I guess they did pretty good. I defiantly would've loved to get some characters from older games, but at least Henry gets a second chance to be good.

I'll have 40 ish orbs by Monday, so hopefully I at least get one Halloween unit with it :/.

If I get Henry, I might have to finally feed my Takumi

I got 2 Sakuas
The healer one, not the dagger kitty one
That's all

Guess my lucky streak is over

there better not be any colorless seasonals in the next banner s2g

I'll have 40 ish orbs by Monday, so hopefully I at least get one Halloween unit with it :/.

If I get Henry, I might have to finally feed my Takumi

Ofc, I got nothing :/. Just please give me one of the units, so I can continue saving

Last edited:
I got a 5* Soren, I screamed since it wasn't Henry.

But at least it's a +ATK -DEF Soren, so it wasn't the WORST possible thing.

image.png

first summon from the halloween banner! killed the takumi to give lyn close counter but even so!

Back