• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Well, summoned with 26 orbs and no Xander. Green orbs barely showed up and when it did, Beruka or Nino were the ones to appear.

Just posting this here

Screenshot_2017-07-28-09-18-06.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUMMER XANDER AN AXE UNIT, I'VE BEEN MEANING TO GET MORE GREEN 5 STARS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Corrin is also the second tome flier, but Xander is more important. Even if he has sucky stats, I'm gonna make him work.

Who cares about his axe just LOOOK at Xander! Frederick has some conpetition ;)

New banner aaaaand that other upcoming in August... someone give me like 756 orbs meow.

Pulled a 5* swimsuit Leo. I have Roy, M.Robin and Gordin so I may start developing a twink emblem team.

So apparently here are the heroes in that upcoming 5% banner. The silhouettes seem to match up, so these seem legit

CfYqthe_d.jpg

This is my third chance at genny totally won't kill her off for her skill but I'm not gonna summon for her, because that means going through colourless hell for the 5th time

Last edited:
Well, summoned with 26 orbs and no Xander. Green orbs barely showed up and when it did, Beruka or Nino were the ones to appear.

oh my god not Beruka, I don't know how many I get whenever I try for other green units. Well considering this one will be up for a month+ ... lol

Re that leaked banner, if it's true I hope I get some from that too, could use a few... :c

I honestly feel super proud of myself that I own 2 of the 4 characters for the next Hero Fest banner, wooo. ^_^ (Genny and Julia but the Julia is -Atk BUT who cares when you have +Atk Sonya?)
Genuinely surprised that they chose Ninian over Ephraim for the blue spot though. She's been in plenty more banners than him lately, and Eph is a more popular character in general. I already have him though so I'm fine with it. The other 3 characters were expected though, ESPECIALLY Ike for red and Genny for colorless.

I need Julia definitely, and if that's blue lady is Azura then yeah gief.

good thing they'll give us hella plenty orbs

oh my god not Beruka, I don't know how many I get whenever I try for other green units. Well considering this one will be up for a month+ ... lol
The worst part is that she doesn't have any good skills for SI. I'm mostly in fear of pulling a 5 star merric tho

Has anyone managed to do the Chapter 11 chain challenge on lunatic? That stage where you're team is separated and have to last 6 turns is so hard.

Finally got my first summer unit, Gaius! Only 6 hours left and I got one of them FINALLY!
Also he's +HP -Spd which is the absolute worst stats he could get (maybe +Def is worse but this is still horrid)!
Dying sounds like a good idea rn

So... free Def Ploy for someone else I guess?

Finally got my first summer unit, Gaius! Only 6 hours left and I got one of them FINALLY!
Also he's +HP -Spd which is the absolute worst stats he could get (maybe +Def is worse but this is still horrid)!
Dying sounds like a good idea rn

So... free Def Ploy for someone else I guess?

Pretty sure mines +DEF/-RES or the other way around. He too was the only unit I got from that banner, so I have to keep him

My only summer unit is robin +atk/-def. she was the only unit i really cared for so no complaints here.

Back