• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Screenshot_2017-09-17-12-59-49.jpg

Rip me she's -atk +def

I might stop pulling for Elincia and save up for a possible Halloween banner. I have Corrin, Cordelia, Tana, and Michalis for a flier team so I'm set. And if I ever need a red flier I can just promote my neutral Palla

I'm levelling my Zephiel rn and it's hurting me to think of feeding my extra Hector's DC to him

I love that big blue guy

I'm levelling my Zephiel rn and it's hurting me to think of feeding my extra Hector's DC to him

I love that big blue guy

If you're willing to wait a week or two, the Black Knight should come as a TT reward and his weapon has built in DC. His stats are also amazing

Tfw you get another 5* chrom from the new banner on free summon. at least no random red crap I can't use lol

I'm so sad. Made it to the last stage for the chapter 11-12 chain challenge on lunatic, but I moved a character one extra space instead of attacking, which ruined everything :(. Can't be that mad tho, after I complete it, I've completed all lunatic chain challenges and squad assault as a f2p player

"I just got an idea for Ephraim! This'll be such a fun set to use, with Steady Breath, and of course he needs Hone Speed for being a buffer, and-"
eph-1-png.132729

eph-2-png.132730

*this will be fun to use in 6 months when I have enough SP for it.
;_;

"I just got an idea for Ephraim! This'll be such a fun set to use, with Steady Breath, and of course he needs Hone Speed for being a buffer, and-"
eph-1-png.132729

eph-2-png.132730

*this will be fun to use in 6 months when I have enough SP for it.
;_;

Ohhh I want to try this. When I get an Ephraim :/

The chain challenges on easy give about 100 sp at the end if you give up at stage 9

Ohhh I want to try this. When I get an Ephraim :/

The chain challenges on easy give about 100 sp at the end if you give up at stage 9

Yeah that's what I'm doing but over 3,000 SP is a lot. I'll try to shove him on my Tempest team somehow once that starts back up.

Free summons most times: Useless 3 star unit with no good inheritable skills

Free summons very super extremely ultra low amount of times:
Screenshot_2017-09-19-08-03-10.png

He's +HP & -SPD, which isn't grand, but it could be worse!

04d3pdz.jpg
I have no units bonus units at all for the TT, so pray for me I can get an Elincia before then :c

Last edited:
I have one 40% bonus unit: Ike.

I really enjoy TT, I set it to auto battle and reap the rewards.

Got another 4* F!Corrin for my free pull today. I wasn't upset, I can merge her with the others.

Tried to summon Ninian from the new banner but considering my first 5 pulls from it were all 3 stars, I'm going to take the hint and skip the banner.
The Bound Hero Battle itself is the easiest one so far imo, I beat Lunatic on it first try, and Infernal could be pretty easy too I feel.

Now back to painfully grinding SP for Eph.

wow, a male corrin, im so glad i got him instead of elincia

now my bow lyn can inherit obstruct. amazing.

Last edited:
I'm still pissed I pulled another 5* Jaffar earlier WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS

I'm still pissed I pulled another 5* Jaffar earlier WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH THIS

Oh lord christ. I dunno, eat him for dinner.

And yeah I still need to grind SP af for my Chrom (think the new one I got was along the same stats so I merged them)

Back