• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Amelia was a really powerful unit in game so i think she was a fan favourite???

I figured she was like Donnel. If you used her it was less because you were a fan of her character and more because she was a good unit.

Damn, Tana has enough speed to compete with quadelia. Guess I'll be pulling fir her or Delthea after the hero fest ends. Too bad Seth doesn't have good stats and Xander is still better, but we knew that already

I pulled for Innes
First round of summoning I got nothing
Second round I got a 5 star Jakob and Takumi

.-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Takumi is +Res -Atk but still, that's a free Close Counter for someone! Maybe I really should start building up a Henry lul

does free pull > gets 3* male robin.. need to check out his iv's later or i'll just ditch him tbh

oh well my rng is the worst possible so even if i'd try for a focus character i'd get junk so whatever lol

Looking through the trash I got I found a +Atk -HP Setsuna and I'm HEAVILY considering 5 starring her. I desperately need a good archer and she may very well be the one. Not gonna Brave Bow her but I most likely will stick with L&D.

I'll wait and see if I get Innes, if I don't I think I'm gonna be training up Fire Emblem's resident stoner.

ok but how the hell do you get great badges??? i only need 1 more to upgrade eirika but even after playing the 10th stratum i still get nothing???

ok but how the hell do you get great badges??? i only need 1 more to upgrade eirika but even after playing the 10th stratum i still get nothing???

The prizes are random but you do get Great Badges from the sixth stratum onwards. Its just a matter of patience, plus you could be completing those montly quests while you're at it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I pulled for Innes
First round of summoning I got nothing
Second round I got a 5 star Jakob and Takumi

.-.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Takumi is +Res -Atk but still, that's a free Close Counter for someone! Maybe I really should start building up a Henry lul

GIVE ME TAKUMI I WANTED HIM FOR SO LONG!

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are the rumoured lv 40 stats for the Sacred Stone character's including Valter who's GHB will be taking place next Monday

Amelia: 47/34/34/35/23 173 BST
Tana: 36/34/36/25/25 156 BST
Innes: 35/33/34/14/31 147 BST
Seth: 37/32/31/32/22 154 BST
Valter: 42/32/31/34/19 158 BST

I had 25 orbs and only one green orb appeared once in 5 summon sessions :'). I finally got a Genny tho and my first ever Klein which is cool. I might give him to Reinhardt for death blow or keep him

- - - Post Merge - - -

And she got crappy ivs. +Hp/-Spd. At least she won't get doubles by Hector, but she may as well since she'll die to him anyways

- - - Post Merge - - -

HAHAHAHA so did the klein. -atk/+res. I liked it better when I didn't know about ivs

Last edited:
I gathered enough orbs to do two full summons on the SS banner... and I got a five star Caeda. she's +res -spd too, which is a little disappointing. I'm not gonna get much use out of her since I don't have any plans to set up a flier emblem team, so my rates got reset for no reason. I don't even think she has that great of skills for inheritance.

^I always get flier units whenever I try for good females like that, or Eirika lol :| At least she's somewhat useful I guess lol.

Good thing they probs won't have a Chrom banner for a good while so i can save orbs or something lol

This weeks arena units are bunk. Might even promote bench Alphonse so I can have a bonus unit

Currently in my castle...
Screenshot_20170815_120251.png

no burn urself u nohrian scum
But really, she's one of my best units, and I do have an Ephraim to compete with her.

I am actually the Prideful Prince: Lord Berkut of the Rigelian Empire, Nephew to the mighty Emperor Rudolf and heir to the Rigelian Throne.

Wrong game m8

After using Genny for the first time in battle and hearing her voice, I don't think I could ever sacrifice her to one of my horse cavs for wrathful staff

I had 25 orbs and only one green orb appeared once in 5 summon sessions :'). I finally got a Genny tho and my first ever Klein which is cool. I might give him to Reinhardt for death blow or keep him

- - - Post Merge - - -

And she got crappy ivs. +Hp/-Spd. At least she won't get doubles by Hector, but she may as well since she'll die to him anyways

- - - Post Merge - - -

HAHAHAHA so did the klein. -atk/+res. I liked it better when I didn't know about ivs
Klein is the god of SI fodder

I got my first Klein today too, +Spd -HP

Looks like I'm him over that +Def -Res Leon

Anyway these new units are cray

Amelia is has a crazy good stat spread, she doesn't even have to run wary fighter cause she's fast enough to not get doubled

Innes is tied with Takumi and Summer Gaius as the second best archers and best anti mage

Tana is tied with Cordelia as best Lance flier, vidofnirs +7 def wtfff

Seth is sad and pathetic with his Ruby sword and horsey

Last edited:
Hnngggg, wasted another 20 orbs. Julia not showing up is really pissing me off :/. I have Elise, but I just want another green mage, but with the banner only lasting a week, I don't think I'll get her. I legit thought the banner would last 2 weeks like most banners

Back