• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I just used up all the orbs I got after completing the time trial stages. No Summer Corrin, but I got a Cordelia with +Spd/-Def which is great for quad builds. Don't think I'll get summer corrin since I'm relying on the free orbs :/. Being F2p sucks

Well I've spent quite a lot on orbs yeah hardly characters I wanted, except for Summer Robin lately so I feel ya.

Broke my f2p virginity (kinda) and bought three orbs for 50 cents with the Google survey rewards :rolleyes:. Was wondering why I kept getting 3 stars then I remembered Nohrian Summer was unfortunate and didn't get the swapped rates :(

Last edited:
Choose Your Legends banner had an announcement and I only have 4 orbs :). If it's dragonstone Roy and Ike in his Radiant Dawn style I'll spend a few bucks but if not I don't mind not pulling

Choose Your Legends banner had an announcement and I only have 4 orbs :). If it's dragonstone Roy and Ike in his Radiant Dawn style I'll spend a few bucks but if not I don't mind not pulling

Theyre all supposedly based around the Order of Heroes, so dressed like Alfonse, Sharena and Anna.

Also managed to pull 2 Innes and to my distaste, a second 5* Peri, the destroyer of pity rates.

Theyre all supposedly based around the Order of Heroes, so dressed like Alfonse, Sharena and Anna.

I know. I just meant that I was hoping they'd use Radiant Dawn Ike and put him in Askran clothing instead of using the Path of Radiance Ike like the Ike currently in the game.

Last edited:

"As noted by Kotaku tipster Kitsunenoyomeiri, many Japanese tend to like thinner characters with muscles—instead of simply, muscle men."

Where's PoR Ikes muscles?? I prefer the RD Ike version better :(

Finally promoted Sharena, which means I've finally promoted all the Askr units to 5 star. No longer gonna need bonus units in the arena :D. If only I got fodder to make them work tho

Finally promoted Sharena, which means I've finally promoted all the Askr units to 5 star. No longer gonna need bonus units in the arena :D. If only I got fodder to make them work tho

Sharena is honestly fine without needing any fodder. Alfonse works much better with a Brave Sword (even if you don't have a + version to give him). Anna works great with Fury and Desperation, but Vantage works fine as well since it's included in her base skills.
The only other thing all 3 of them need are better specials. Alf should get Bonfire working with that 32 defense, Anna with Fury hits 31 Res which means Iceberg time, and... I guess Moonbow for Sharena since both of her defensive stats are a bit too low. You could inherit something basic onto her like Atk +3 and then give her Draco Aura I guess.

Damnit I used the Sacred Seal characters as 4 star fodder so I need to use the 3 star ones :(. I usually wouldn't do these but I need that speed seal since I was lazy and didnt get it last time. I also need those 5 orbs coz I'm a desperate person who will do anything for any amount of orbs

Is it bad that I was really hoping for this sacred seal event to feature another chance at getting QP? I knew I was too hopeful...
Also 5 free orbs for using one of my favorite units, thanks game :lemon:

Rip trying to summon on Red, I lit have my invo full of 3* crap Sophias :/

Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-24-08.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-25-11.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-25-27.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-26-11-25-34.jpg

I'm a monster.

I like Berkut, I think I'm going up pimp him up when I have some spare feathers and units.

Odin is probably my least liked unit. He's very dramatic and all which I like but he's absolutely useless, even against red units. I try to train him up but he keeps getting killed and doesn't level.up like his teammates. I may feed him to Mae, I like her.

I like Berkut, I think I'm going up pimp him up when I have some spare feathers and units.

Odin is probably my least liked unit. He's very dramatic and all which I like but he's absolutely useless, even against red units. I try to train him up but he keeps getting killed and doesn't level.up like his teammates. I may feed him to Mae, I like her.

Always getting him too, Odin, when I pull so yeah I hate him for that haha

Using a 3 star level 23 Oboro to kill 35+ units was hell. Had to kill that healer with no weapon equipped while Oboro did like 2 damage each turn

Back