• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Go with the Brave units, they're all amazing and are better than Eph and most likely will be better than the new units.
Meanwhile, supports take forever.
Screenshot_20170906_163308.jpg

Moans Need alm... Need Celica... Need Mae.... Need boey... Need saber..... Need... Clair.. need Tobin.... Need est.,.. REEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I grinded up a Sofia for fun and was wondering is Sofia useless? Should I not rank her up to 3 *?

Moans Need alm... Need Celica... Need Mae.... Need boey... Need saber..... Need... Clair.. need Tobin.... Need est.,.. REEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I grinded up a Sofia for fun and was wondering is Sofia useless? Should I not rank her up to 3 *?

All of the units there are pretty generic though unless you invest a ton of resources into them like I did with my Alm. Celica's great tho
Sophia is pretty great... if you invest a ton into her; even more so than the Echoes characters you listed. Her best set is Rau?rraven with Triangle Adept (although TA is debatable now since Cancel Affinity exists, but stick with Rau?rraven). Rau?rraven requires a 3 star Henry, and the + version requires promoting him to 5 stars. TA requires a 4 star Roy, but if you don't have him like I do, then a 4 star Cordelia and Selena can hand out the second level of the skill (which should be enough, but you can promote them to 5 stars for the level 3 version of the skill but I'd advise against that. You can also sacrifice a Sanaki who only comes at 5 stars but she's extremely rare and runs this set arguably better than Sophia anyways). The rest of her set is up to you; her best B skill is a toss-up between G Tomebreaker and Swordbreaker depending on which one is a bigger threat to you. C skills depend solely on the team you're using, same with her Assist. For her special, her default Dragon Fang should be good enough.

So rank her up if you plan on continuing to use her. Otherwise she's unimpressive.

Saw Chrom's silhouette and thought he was gonna **** up my pity rate. Turns out he was just making way for the Brave Lucina I summoned right after.

good times.

I've learned a valuable lesson today, if you summon Chrom

qq7ehSLl.png

Lucina will follow.

5* Effie ****ed up my pity rate when I was trying for Lyn and Ninian...could've been worse but like I couldn't think of a unit I need less right now,,

i supported effie w/ my summoner but athena could be a good choice too
i'm thinking of supporting brave ike and brave lyn since lyn is anti-____blade+ (i think so anyway, or just anti-mage in general) and ike is anti-flier+horse emblem, if i got ICK (i have lyn) i would use them a lot together and they're good units

- - - Post Merge - - -

eirika x valter OTP !!!!!! :333333A Match made in heaven

free pull, gets 3* setsuna lolololol.

ugh boring banners now ever since cyl people.. snore

Alm and Celica just hit S rank! Of course they just HAD to reach it when I was listening to some other music and the most unfitting song came on but w.e. I watched the scene again afterwards and it is 10/10 adorable. Still just at an A rank with me and Alm since that takes forever (over 350 kills, seriously?) but I should be getting close.
I'm ALMost at 65 Attack and 42 Speed Alm. I'm ready for this. Just imagine if he was a bonus unit in another Tempest, that would go up to 69 Attack and 46 Speed, or 72 Attack and 50 Speed with max merges. We Awakening stats now

Finally beat all the Bond Battles. I kept using Hector to tank the 2 mages and dagger user on Infernal. Switch my team and I beat it first try

Okay Gamepedia has gone off the deep end
This is a set for Alm
What.png

What is this
Wo Dao on someone who already has Falchion and works well with it, pairing Ignis with Wo Dao, and i know they're slapping Steady Breath on everything but maybe try units who have an actual defense stat? Even Tobin has better stats to run this set that already makes no sense and he actually does need an insane build like this to work while Alm is fine with his base set to an extent.
I just...
What

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nevermind Tobin is listed as having the exact same set

I'm at 4.50% on the Brave Banner and dying. I know that doesn't seem like much, but as a f2p player, that's like our 7% pity rate

Okay Gamepedia has gone off the deep end
This is a set for Alm
What.png

What is this
Wo Dao on someone who already has Falchion and works well with it, pairing Ignis with Wo Dao, and i know they're slapping Steady Breath on everything but maybe try units who have an actual defense stat? Even Tobin has better stats to run this set that already makes no sense and he actually does need an insane build like this to work while Alm is fine with his base set to an extent.
I just...
What

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nevermind Tobin is listed as having the exact same set
They have have Gordon in A tier on their tier list and have Virion above Setsuna they're actually stupid

Anyway I got vanilla lyn , got her fury just need brash assault and threaten defense

Also hype for TT I missed the first one and omg I need every seal +mask luci

This ****ing banner isn't giving me anything :/ I don't even care if I don't have Bow Lyn, just give me any 5 star so that I don't have to end the banner by spending all the orbs and getting nothing

For Hector you'd want +ATK/-SPD because his initial SPD is low + high ATK guarantees you kill everything during the enemy phase with Vantage. But after the Summoner support, Bond support, patching him up with a +ATK seal or something, IV's are as detrimental as before. xD

I don't think ivs matter that much on Hector. He's one of the characters that can still destroy most things even with an attack bane

Worked up 20 orbs on TT this weekend so did a pull. Four greens, got Hector!

Man, he is a beast!

For Hector you'd want +ATK/-SPD because his initial SPD is low + high ATK guarantees you kill everything during the enemy phase with Vantage. But after the Summoner support, Bond support, patching him up with a +ATK seal or something, IV's are as detrimental as before. xD

at least hes not +res i guess? lol

Back