• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I kinda gave up on those build pages, I just throw in whatever could be useful unless I have exactly all the skills.

Also ended up wasting some snorbs, got a -def Soren, keep or trash? I'll probs keep bc he's like #1 edgelord but still. +spd i think as well, good stats tho man

and got some skill trash I guess although those 3* crap I can't use gtfo

Last edited:
I kinda gave up on those build pages, I just throw in whatever could be useful unless I have exactly all the skills.

Also ended up wasting some snorbs, got a -def Soren, keep or trash? I'll probs keep bc he's like #1 edgelord but still. +spd i think as well, good stats tho man

and got some skill trash I guess although those 3* crap I can't use gtfo
+Speed -Def is the best boon you could possibly have on him, he can double more and had garbage defense to begin with

Anyway he counters Reinhardt and checks most other blues and low res greens, desperation/fury is really good

+Speed -Def is the best boon you could possibly have on him, he can double more and had garbage defense to begin with

Anyway he counters Reinhardt and checks most other blues and low res greens, desperation/fury is really good

yeah i'll see what skills i have after promoting him, jesus all those builds are so random wtf.

oh well got a reposition on my spring chrom finally tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah why do i have like crap units for SI fodder kms

eh found some good fodder, wonder if should try get another reposition though or just put another skill there

Gray has been killin it on Tempest Trials and I love it :) the buff he gets for being a bonus unit is insane, he doesn't even take damage from most enemies because of his defense stat and he makes Sonya so much easier on the final stage. I've been able to clear the highest lunatic level without losing a unit of my team up until the 7th map with this crew. not to mention that Zanbato, while not really useful in arena meta, is absolutely killer in the computer generated levels where cavalry units are common. I'm pretty happy! Gray was one of my favorites in Echoes, so I'm really glad that I'm getting great use out of him and he's become a mainstay for sure.

speaking of teams, what have you guys been running in the trials? I've been using Reinhardt (+atk -spd, with Dire Thunder, Reposition, Luna, Death Blow 3, Lancebreaker 3, Spur Attack 2), Nino (+spd -hp, with Gronnblade+, Draw Back, Moonbow, Fury 3, Desperation 3, Hone Attack 3, Breath of Life 1), Gray (+def -hp, with Zanbato+, Swap, Bonfire, Wind Boost 3, Vantage 3, Sword Valor 3 (which I mainly just had because I've been grinding sp for Ike)), and Ninian (+res -spd, with Light Breath+, Dance, Speed +3, Escape Route 1, Hone Attack 3). This is my arena team as well, only difference being I swap out Gray for Ike. Who I'm still building... sets are expensive. but he's coming along. I feel like I'm doing decently for a f2p.

Last edited:
I have been very unlucky, since I haven't had any top bonus units since the first trial. I had to use two teams, one with the bonus unit and my actual team

Genny:
Absorb
Reconsile
Heavenly light
Attack 3
Wrathful staff

Ninian:
Lightning breath
Dance
Moonbow
Triangle adept 2
WoM 2
Fortify def 3

Lilina +2:
Raouraven
Draw back
Draconic aura
Triangle adept 2
Swordbreaker 3
Hone speed 3

Summer elise:
Gronnblade
Ardent sacrifice
Draconic aura
Life and death 3
Desperation 3
Hone attack 3
This team can usually get me through the whole trial, but if not, this team definitely does

Azura:
Sapphire lance+
Sing
Moonbow
Darting blow 3
Swordbreaker 3/ WoM 2
Hone attack 3

Reinhardt:
Dire thunder
Luna
Attack 3
Lancebreaker 3
Hone cavalry

Xander:
Siegfried
Draw back
Bonfire
Armored blow 3
Vantage 3
Fortify cavalry

Frederick:
Brave axe+
Reposition
Bonfire
Death blow 2
Draw back
Hone cavalry
Pretty decent builds for a f2p player I guess. Chose Armored blow over fury for my Xander just because of the damage after each combat

I have 15 orbs ready for tomorrow and really hoping I get a Julia :/

Last edited:
Pretty much reposition spam in TT lol. <:

tharja/lucina/spring chrom/summer robin

I guess we're sharing Tempest teams now!
These stats are with Tempest's bonus stats. So, yeah it's kind of a joke now that I can be as OP as the enemy :lemon:
20170816_212845.png

Genny and Sonya are +Atk -Def, Alm (with 1 merge) and Celica are +Atk -Res. All about that attack lol.
I also rotate in Clive every now and then (who replaces either Genny or Sonya) and I haven't given him any skills yet.

Last Tempest iirc I used the same Alm and Celica, with Anna and Rein as the other 2 teammates.

Ayy hope I can reach 12k today so I can get one more seal at least, man.

Also need to train my beast Soren and Delthea lel

DHcH7ZzXYAAfOF7.jpg
We need Wrys in a banner so I can +10 him easily.

Last edited:
Honestly **** nino. Why does she keep appearing when I summon greens :/. That's why I prefer using Elise than that green haired ****

Guess I can get Julia next time

Last edited:
I really want Innes, but thinking about going through colourless hell is giving me flashbacks. I'll go for Tana or Amelia to add to my flier/armor team

"I'll just do a few summons on Hero Fest before it ends, maybe I'll get Ninian."
*My second 5 star Peri
"Okay fine I'll try for Innes instead."
*5 star -Atk Jeorge

I wanna die

I skipped out on both summer banners and herofest in favor of 2 Jaffars, Gray, and no Delthea, or Celica. I want Innes and Amelia so bad but there's still hope.

Got 5* Alm with my free summon on the new banner. I wanted Tharja, but he'll do. I've already raised my boy to 40.

got another athena with my free summon today lol. and used another summon on red got sully trash lol.

Back