• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

I'm gonna speed through the TT trial tomorrow so I can get the orbs needed to summon. Istg, if I don't get a Julia, I'm gonna flip out. Hopefully it'll be like the last TT where Reinhardt just destroys almost everything :rolleyes:

Edit: I just realized I had no bonus unit except for berkut. Guess it'll take me longer then

Last edited:
Pulled a 4* Laslow with my free summon on the new banner. Big whoop. Decided not to summon any more until the next banner.

Was bored later and decided to summon again anyway. Saw a red so pulled and got a 5* Ike. Super happy as I didn't have him already.

Didn't pull again as I figured I've used up my luck in that banner.

Yeah man not gonna waste more RLC on this unless they actually get a Chrom banner. Like the game really don't want me to have that one unit?? ffs.

I kinda stopped playing the game rip, I never got any of the summer units/heroes :')
I saw a new one too but that didn't encourage or motivate me to go on.. lol

I just levelled up Tobin because I had nothing to do. At least he's a good Hector slayer. I've also been doing the hard versions of chain challenges to promote my Anna or Peri because that's the only 5 star I'll get this week :(

Should level up my regular Leo more and give him Tharja's book bc he seem to have some good stats or idk he slayed most **** at his level so.

Should level up my regular Leo more and give him Tharja's book bc he seem to have some good stats or idk he slayed most **** at his level so.

Definitely consider giving him rauorblade if you ever want to use him. His stats aren't anything special but with the blade tome and horse buffs, he's pretty strong.

Definitely consider giving him rauorblade if you ever want to use him. His stats aren't anything special but with the blade tome and horse buffs, he's pretty strong.

Yeah I have a 5* tharja so nps.. actually i don't think he's that weak just yet but yeah he's more useful than tharja for sure sometimes

I've never been so dishearted. I accidentaly fed my new +SPEEED Eirika to Sheena instead of my crappy IV one );

Grieve with me my children...

^Sophia too lol in a way.

THANKS IS/NINTY FOR REMAKING TT FINALLY I CAN DO HARD

im so glad bc the hero's fest was actually nice to me unlike last time where my damn rate went up to 6.50. i got ninian who i've been wanting since the beginning of me joining feh, and i got two julias. bad thing is the ninian and one of the julias is minus speed. so gg to me. but god i screamed when i got ninian like yes queennn

i got athena with crap stats so might use her for SI and a Lilian but eh idk if I can use her much so

crap banner not wasting a single orb meow until they do a proper chrom banner

Lol nah I have too bad team and skills for that ugh. Why are those maps so elitist :/

I mean in general, you need like a full team of some kind of heal skill on each and reposition spam.. Like bruh come on not everyone are AAA elitist playres.

You really don't. Celica has Reciprocal Aid and Xander has Reposition for me, that's it and I've managed to pull through and get over 6k points within 2 hours

You really don't. Celica has Reciprocal Aid and Xander has Reposition for me, that's it and I've managed to pull through and get over 6k points within 2 hours

Wow really, I don't get how people do like the two hardest.. do you have some incredibly secret skillset or stuff :|

Wow really, I don't get how people do like the two hardest.. do you have some incredibly secret skillset or stuff :|

Its not really a secret. Celica has Ragnarok, RA, Moonbow, Distant Def, Renewal 1 and Spur Def 3, Delthea has all her original skill except for having Desperation 2, Xander has Siegfried, Reposition, Ignis, Armoured Blow 3, Vantage 3 and Hone Cavalry and Camilla has Brave Axe +, Swap, Iceberg, Iote's Shield, G Tomebreaker 3 and Goad Fliers. Xander and Camilla still have their buff skills on for Horse and Flier Emblem. Plus bonus characters get stat buffs so Celica and Delthea are stronger

Back