• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Get a hold of an extra Christmas Tharja and give that Effie Vengeful Fighter. Quick Riposte, one of the best skills in the game, has been powercrept. Venegeful Fighter does the same but the threshold is lowered from 70 to 50% and has a special cooldown for every attack.

just watched the video right now, will definitely do so, looks like life and death might be sort of powercrept too with brazen atk + spd

Screenshot_2017-12-12-16-39-04.jpg

Broke my pity rate on the Fates banner... +def so I aint that bothered

IEpRTcg.jpg
Just need repo and he's set. Will be using him in my Xander emblem team and mixed.

Wish I could say I built Shiro too, but he's being a little **** so I stopped pulling for him

this has been good to me, but i had to spend 135 orbs so i'm really crying internally
but i got my babies

+atk -def chrom
+def -spd robin (sigh)
+spd -res tharja

At first I pulled this gal:
DRT7OSPUIAY_sEI.jpg

At which point I started mourning because I've never pulled more than one event unit from any of the limited time banners before, and it's never, ever been the one I wanted the most.

Then this happened:
DRWl6AVUIAASMJa.jpg

I kept NOT getting green orbs, but on the final possible pull:
DRWl6eQUIAA9gai.jpg

Last edited:
At first I pulled this gal:
DRT7OSPUIAY_sEI.jpg

At which point I started mourning because I've never pulled more than one event unit from any of the limited time banners before, and it's never, ever been the one I wanted the most.

Then this happened:
DRWl6AVUIAASMJa.jpg

I kept NOT getting green orbs, but on the final possible pull:
DRWl6eQUIAA9gai.jpg

did....did you spend $50 tryna get chrom....

Mhm... I guess it is confirmed that Masked Marth is going to be obtainable in the next tempest trial. Have at least two bonus heroes for the tempest trial. Though... I have to start training them (Nowi & Frederick) now since I really want those bonus percentages. Not sure what units I'm going to use with them. Hopefully, I will be able to come up with possible teams for them before the tempest trial.

Its bs that were getting Marth again as a TT reward. They coulda used someone new from Awakening. Then to make the Christmas units 40% bonus heroes. Nothing but a money grab from IS cause they know people will npw whale on the Christmas banner to get a 40% unit.

wait
didnt we already get masked marth as a tt award again
like another chance
and now we're getting another another chance

Kinda underwhelming, I guess green would be good to pull from but I don't want Spring Chrom showing up in my summons again.

Kinda underwhelming, I guess green would be good to pull from but I don't want Spring Chrom showing up in my summons again.

Nah i think red amd colourless are the best to pull from. Red has Ryoma, Sigurd and Brave Roy and colourless has Innes, Elise and Bride Lyn. Only standout in green is Amelia and possibly Gunnthra

Back