• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

FE Heroes discussion

Got to 30k in the Tempest and I'm done for now, I only planned on getting to 20k but decided to go a bit further because why not.
More importantly, Alm and Celica are at max HM finally, and are my first units to do so!
Fire_Emblem_Heroes_2017_09_14_14_35_05.png

Fire_Emblem_Heroes_2017_09_14_14_35_13.png
Now it's time to wait until October's update that'll most likely increase the cap to 4,000.

+SPD -HP Brave Lyn is a monster, just saying (45 Speed and 51 Attack when attacking something)

Also my favorite boy is somewhat usable now since I have a Corrin that isn't -Attack lmao
t5byQtY.png

Also my favorite boy is somewhat usable now since I have a Corrin that isn't -Attack lmao
t5byQtY.png
Im planning on promoting male Corrin once I get the Mini TT feathers! Mines +atk so I'm planning to run Darting blow and desperation.

Hoping I get an Eirika, Leo, Ryoma, Ike, better iv Olivia in my pursuit for Elincia tomorrow :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and saber hehe

I still haven't gotten a single Male Corrin wtf game

Last edited:
Elincia has great stats and the BK has DC built into his weapon! I'm so excited to hopefully get these units

All 4 units have fantastic stats wow Oscar is redeemed
k6wtfai7oylz.jpg

Oboro is one of my favorite units but Neph's stats are just sooo much better. It'll be hard to justify using her. :/

Last edited:
nephenee's art is so much better than oboro's at least

ufIamBh.jpg

G-Got this on my free pull.

+Res/-Spd tho ;_; At least she's a unicorn! xD

I got a +HP -ATK RAIGH ON MY FREE PULL, I CAN'T WAIT TO immediately send him home

Used up my saved up orbs and the chapter orbs for Elincia. I'm at 3.50%, because the one time I need red orbs, it gives me like 1 each summon. It even gave me 5 greens once, which made me mad. I did get Hinata, Seth, and Athena tho, so that's okay.

Also the lunatic versions of this chapter were soooo easy. I think it was because of how open the maps were

Just promoted male Corrin. Probably the only 5 star I'll get for the next 2 weeks

ufIamBh.jpg

G-Got this on my free pull.

+Res/-Spd tho ;_; At least she's a unicorn! xD

dont worry you can probably get like 3 more elincia's with all those orbs

pulled a hana with my free summon, luckily her IVs were pretty good so I turned her into a quad hana

Last edited:
Pulled Tharja with my free summon which I'm very happy with as I really wanted her. I also pulled Caeda who I also didn't have so super pleased.

I can't even remember who the other three were. I'm sure there was a 3* Virion and Oboro in there. There usually is.

I randomly came on on a few days ago because one of my friends wanted me too do get a free summon (the banner with Lyn, Roy, Lucina and Ike?) so I chose Ike then left. Then I came back again yesterday and saw some other new banner and got that Elincia girl or whatever, not after some very lame pulls though. :/ This game still sh!ts on me haha.
Elinca's art is super pretty though, I'm glad to see more of Kippu's work!

Free 4* Narcian I won't use

Slowly working my way through the story on hard. Only limit is my stamina lol. My team's stronger than I expected.

Back