Ever gotten a negative raitng?

An user scammed me and I left a rightful negative rating, then they threw a fit, wrote me one for no reason and annoyed a mod until I was forced to remove the rating I wrote. Needless to say I don't feel comfortable trading on here anymore. I just hope no one else was scammed by them.

The same thing happened to me. I've had bad blood with this individual ever since.

I don't remember exactly all of the details, but i got one last year because the person sent me the tbt for a certain set. I was very busy with some other orders of other people (because i had a small shop) They knew i was busy and would get back to them when i wasn't as busy. I fell asleep, woke up and got that negative review because "i stole their money, ignored pm's, ect." Even after i tried to make-up with them, returned the set as quickly as i could, they probably are still holding on to that grudge, and left that rating.

Be careful with who you trade with

yeah but it was on *cough cough*another account um i kinda stole someones oc because i didnt understand the art community
hah... i still cringe everytime i look back on it

I couldn't get online at same time as a person, I was the one with the "goods" so they gave me a bad rating.

never received one, but did give one.

I had traded 3 Amiibo cards to a girl in return for 3 I didn't have. I sent mine out and after a month or so of STILL not receiving hers i sent her a message saying something along the lines of " Hey I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that either you got busy and forgot... OR they got lost?" she messaged back saying basically "oops im sorry i havent sent them out yet my friend is going through stuff and im trying to be a good friend i will send them out tomorrow i promise!" I said "Okay, i hope your friend gets better soon!" they never came so i messaged again stating i would leave a negative and though she was active she never messaged back. only bad experience trading cards i ever had..

Nope. That's probably because I like to get in and out of towns as quickly as possible so I'm hardly ever in someone's town long enough to do anything negative review worthy. Never had problems when people have come to my town either.

someone tried to steal my flowers, my friends said hey you caught him in time just let it go. but then i saw he stole flowers from another person. so i left him a bad review. he then left me a bad review saying that he never tried to steal my flowers. i reported it to admins and got the false bad review removed.

I never got a bad rating before, not on this site. I'm good with trades.

An user scammed me and I left a rightful negative rating, then they threw a fit, wrote me one for no reason and annoyed a mod until I was forced to remove the rating I wrote. Needless to say I don't feel comfortable trading on here anymore. I just hope no one else was scammed by them.

That's terrible and super unfair!

Last edited:
I have never gotten nor given out a negative rating on this site before. I did get a neutral rating once though, if that counts.

no i'm a good person on here lol, also revenge ratings don't rlly matter, tell a mod that they were being salty and explain your situation and they will understand if you have proof and you're clear.

Seriously? You should contact the staff and report this person if they're still a mod. That's bad service there. These people are meant to be helping to protect us from scammers, not let them get away with things.

Back