• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ever gotten a negative raitng?

Noah98789

Nobody Patches Me.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Leif
Flea
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
I have gotten 2.
One was just a random from someone i ''took too long'' to trade with, which was removed later on

Another one was because we were in different time zones, and i had to go while trading and never were really on at the same time again. I still don't think that was worth a negative..

Last edited:
never have, don't think i ever will.
i've given one negative rating though, because they were trying to scam me and it wasted a lot of my time. the thing that annoys me the most is when people receive revenge ratings, it's very childish

One of the first times I'd played the game online, I went into this girl's town, and there were some other friends of hers already there. I was just there to do a town tour I believe, just to pass the time, and somebody apparently stole one of her flowers, and she suspected absolutely everybody. It ended in her typing in all-caps and then abruptly disconnecting. It was very awkward. Nobody got a rating that day.

Nope. I try to be super polite and careful when visiting other towns plus I don't trade or I'd say rarely do trades with other people.

Not yet and hopefully I don't have to give/get one. I've been trading a lot (cards and in-game) and so far everything has been wonderful. Hope I did not just jinx it haha. Though those revenge ratings sound soooo awful.

On a different website I got a bad rating because my internet was sketchy
on here I never have, though, or anywhere else

i don't visit towns recreationally
nor do i allow visits

and when my cycling thing was open i was as polite as one such as myself can be
so, no, not yet, not ever

and if i do get one, then may i deserve it

I used to frequent some other AC forum and I received a negative rating way back when City Folk was still popular. I had wandered off - I had forgotten that was a rule they had, to stick to paths.

I was embarrassed, but it was a really cool town. They hacked it to have 3 tiers, they made some princess dresses, It was astounding tbh.

But otherwise I don't think I've gotten any bad ratings. I'm pretty careful not to offend anyone ~

not so far, but then again I don't really ever play online with people other than my irl friends that also have acnl

I got actually two,

one where she just wanted to ruin my 100%, I feel..
she said "I wasn't friendly at all", yet in mails and everywhere else she said I was super friendly.
I even let my town open for her over night to get the Items, while it's obviously risky to do that,
since everyone could come - Guess who didn't came, yep, her.
I gave her a negative feedback for that in return.

The other one was also unfair.
Someone ordered stuff from me, so I asked him when he wants to pick it up.
Then he said I never let him pick up the stuff, even tho we were in the same Timezone,
I even offered him to let my town open over night so he can pick up whenever he wants,
yet he was mad at me for not letting him pick up the stuff?
So I just gave him a negative feedback for it and he gave me one in return saying
"Gives me negative feedback for no reason" (or smth. like that).

Some people just want to ruin other peoples ratings, I feel.
Admins don't do anything against it, what I think is pretty sad.

I've never gotten a negative wifi rating, although I almost have given once by accident until I realised what I was doing and switched it to positive.

I haven't gotten a negative rating but I am considering giving one to this one person on here because I ordered IGB from them a week ago and they still haven't told me when we are to trade, saying there's no rush, yet they've been doing trades with other people all the while. I really don't want to be that person though :(

I got one because I got busy...

I HAVE A LIFE TOO

we resolved the issue and traded, so I had a mod remove it

I only got one. And it was for some weird Chinese message from a person everyone here hates that is now banned.

I was selling a villager, turns out he isn't moving out. Gave back the money to the person.
Gave me a negative rating.
Really nice person

I've never got a negative rating before and I hope I don't ever get one, I feel like people give negative ratings unfairly most of the time on here, which is really saddening.

An user scammed me and I left a rightful negative rating, then they threw a fit, wrote me one for no reason and annoyed a mod until I was forced to remove the rating I wrote. Needless to say I don't feel comfortable trading on here anymore. I just hope no one else was scammed by them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back