• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop temp tiered pwyw shop ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | pu: Nightmares

cherry ur gonna mc****ing kill me HOW?? DO YOU DRAW??? SO WELL?? the art for jint is so beautiful,,, *q* the sparkles and the shading are amazing

Hey hey, do you work from IRL refs? The pics are a bit awkward as they're from an MV, but I think they're still good to work from ;;

I also have a couple fan arts too.... no worries if not ^^
(I'd be interested in a full piece btw :D)

Hey hey, do you work from IRL refs? The pics are a bit awkward as they're from an MV, but I think they're still good to work from ;;

I also have a couple fan arts too.... no worries if not ^^
(I'd be interested in a full piece btw :D)

Yep I can do irl refs, as long as it's clear enough! ^^

Hi again! Not sure if you're still accepting but you can choose literally anyone in my Toyhouse link to draw on Tier 3 for 1.1k. Let me know if that's enough haha :)

Last edited:
pick up for nightmares!
//finger guns intensify//
sai375.png
[full version]
why are all these so much fun to do omg
i decieded on that background cause I thought it was the prettiest a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶e̶s̶t̶, hope its ok ;;
lmk if you want any changes and all that!

DUDE

That's awesome af
The background colours are like from the MV, so that's awesome

Thanks so much ;; <3
the finger gun though omg

How much do I owe you? ^^

DUDE

That's awesome af
The background colours are like from the MV, so that's awesome

Thanks so much ;; <3
the finger gun though omg

How much do I owe you? ^^

Ahh glad you like it!
It's tier 3, so anywhere around that range is fine!

Dude, do you think I could order more? ;;;;
Maybe like a watercolour bust? It's cool if not, sorry haha

If you're still accepting, tier 2, 750 tbt for any of of these bbys? [1] [2] or [3] (let me know if you need a personality blurb, also) :eek: thanks~!

Last edited:
pick up for nightmares!
sai379smol.png
[full size]

hope you like it! ^^
I may or may not be doing any more of these, and if I do they'll be slow! I just started a uni course so I'm gonna be a bit busier ;;

Back