Buying This items.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (189) +
Hey there!
I'm looking for the next items:
-Ranch Table x2
-Ranch Chair x6
-Modern Bed.
-Modern end table.

I'm paying in IGB or TBT. Thanks.

I can order all of those items for you, just I don't TT, so it might be a day or two before they all arrive. If you don't mind waiting, you can have them for free. Or I could give you just one of each sooner, and you can order the ones you want more than one of yourself, if you'd prefer.

I can order all of those items for you, just I don't TT, so it might be a day or two before they all arrive. If you don't mind waiting, you can have them for free. Or I could give you just one of each sooner, and you can order the ones you want more than one of yourself, if you'd prefer.

Hi, thanks for reply. I can wait until you get the items and if could be good if you give one and i order the other ones.

Okay, I should have the four items that you're looking for at about 5PM Pacific time (17 hours from when I'm posting this). I'll post again when I'm ready.

Okay, I should have the four items that you're looking for at about 5PM Pacific time (17 hours from when I'm posting this). I'll post again when I'm ready.

Thanks. I'm in wait.

Back