• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Villager Adoption

hey! whenever you can I'd like to buy chrissy too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get her in boxes in around 10 minutes if you have room in your town now :)

yay! I do. just gonna tt a day so marina has her plot up~

Last edited:
What tier is Tasha in? I want to make sure so I can get enough bells to adopt her. I'm assuming she'd be 10tbt because I don't think shes in tier 1? correct me if im wrong please.

What tier is Tasha in? I want to make sure so I can get enough bells to adopt her. I'm assuming she'd be 10tbt because I don't think shes in tier 1? correct me if im wrong please.

She isn't in either of the first two tiers so shes 10 tbt :)
You're pretty new to the bell tree tho so I'd be happy to give her to you for free.

Oh wow really?? ;w; I'd appreciate it but only if you're sure? yall are so nice here,,

Of course! Do you have room in your town now? If not, I'll probably be heading to bed soon so I'll be happy to schedule a pick up time for tomorrow :)

Of course! Do you have room in your town now? If not, I'll probably be heading to bed soon so I'll be happy to schedule a pick up time for tomorrow :)

I've got 8 villagers so I got room! :D Thank you so much ;w;

Edit: I'm off work tomorrow and will be on around 3pm US EST if you'd prefer to trade tomorrow since its late

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in Marina for 20 TBT! Regarding Amiibo villagers, would obtaining them be different from the standard method of talking to them while they're in boxes?

Hi, I'm interested in Marina for 20 TBT! Regarding Amiibo villagers, would obtaining them be different from the standard method of talking to them while they're in boxes?

Sure! And yeah, they'll be in boxes and talk to you like any other villager :)

Good evening!

How much would you like to have from Deirdre (tier 3)? :D
And how fast would she be available? :D

Aaren

Hi! I'm probably bugging you at this point, ごめんね(-ω-ゞラジャ⌒☆
I now have set my sights on Diana and or Sylvana! they a possible get?

Last edited:
Back