• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gimme that towel!

jcmbangor

Bells
I know this is a couple days late, but I really loved playing the holiday. It was my first time in two of my towns and the second year in my main town. I get such a kick out of the villagers freaking out with Blanka. They are so funny...and I love the way both put their paws in their mouths expectantly waiting for you to pick them as the real deal. Too funny....and Rocket gets sooo upset at her "waffle-hanger".

I loved it too! It was my first time playing on April Fools day so I didn't know what to expect. And the waffle-hanger part made me laugh too haha. :p

This was my first year getting all of them right!!
And now I have my very own, long-time-coveted, Blanca picture.

Also on a different but still related note, has anyone ever left with the towel in their inventory? I was thinking about it this year...idk it'd be cool to have a towel. For a bath-themed room or somethin.

This sounds really weird, can't believe i missed this lol

My April Fool's Day was pretty simple. I had a good amount of their birthdays stuck in my head, so I didn't have to look up most of them. But yes, definitely, this day I call, ever since last year, "The day of chasing out those filthy wafflehangers", thanks to Cherry, when she lived in my town.

Wafflehanger is the best insult ever. Now if I can get two Phils/Pekoes in my town as twins, that would be epic.
I'll admit it though, I took to Thonky to get everything right.

I had no idea you could say you didnt know the imposter and get another identity question until I had already failed one chance at getting all the identities right. I was happy to find that out as the"sibling" and "favorite saying" questions always are hard. The only pic I need to get now is PeeWee so I will work hard to get my friendship up with him.

This was my first year getting all of them right!!
And now I have my very own, long-time-coveted, Blanca picture.

Also on a different but still related note, has anyone ever left with the towel in their inventory? I was thinking about it this year...idk it'd be cool to have a towel. For a bath-themed room or somethin.

Ok that's a good question! I kinda wanna TT back and see if I can do that haha. And what it looks like if you place it in the room.

The towel is easy to get and you can still win April Fool's Day. Say you know who is the fake and take the towel. Walk out of the house and drop it or put it in a letter. Go back inside and they'll give you a new towel with a new clue.
I did this in my 2nd town for the mayor bathrooms.

Someone placed the towels on the beach next to a QR Code picnic blanket.

The towel is easy to get and you can still win April Fool's Day. Say you know who is the fake and take the towel. Walk out of the house and drop it or put it in a letter. Go back inside and they'll give you a new towel with a new clue.

Oh that's adorable now I am definitely going to TT back and get one haha

the funniest thing i had happen was when pietro sad hazel/tabby/and katt won beauty pageants then said it was just a joke. Like dude don't be savage to my fave girls thats just low!

I got 8/10 of my villagers and I didn't look at any wikis or amything. I'd say that's pretty solid. :D

Awesome! I didn't know that trick, I'll definitely be using it when I get up to April, thanks!

I didn't know you can get the towel lol. I'll probably have to TT back sometime for that. I got seven of them before I started resetting until I get the right answer (particularly Maddie). I didn't look through any guides.

How I receive all of the current villager's photos is by going to Happy Home Designer and seeing their pictures if I have designed a house to them. I write down their birthdate and quote. Whatever question comes first I do it. If they ask for how many siblings they have, etc. I don't answer it. Eventually, I will find out who is who and receive the picture!

Back