Old Eggs
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
omg i make this thread while im just waiting for class to be over while i could be doing homework so i dont have to do it at 12...

how precious is your time? it just occured to me that i've been on tbt for 5 years... then i realize i've been playing animal crossing for 7 years... how crazy is that? it is to me at least... im not trying to brag or something stupid im just thinking...thats like more than half my life i think. the thought of liking something for more than a year is amazing to me... like... thats a long time!! how long have you done something for? it can be video games, a relationship, whatever! its just crazy how time works it flies by and 1 year can feel like 10 and reverse. apparently if you do a bunch of different things time slows down which makes sense now

time ain't precious to me i got 70ish years

i've spent 13 years playing animal crossing and 11 years in education

edit: i have a very different attitude to time than every1 else lmao life is 2 long

Last edited:
Time is very precious to me. You could die at any point in time. Some of the people who died in that London attack recently were only children.

You have to be grateful for every day that you wake up and you have to spend your years doing things that make you happy and make life worth living.

Time is very precious to me as well. It's a resource that, once gone, cannot be earned back.

I honestly try not to worry too much about it. I subscribe to the idea that time spent doing something enjoyable, even if it's nothing at all, isn't wasted.

I don't like to waste time, in fact that's a big reason I hate naps. I like waking up at 8-9 cause i enjoy more of my morning. I also like to stay up late. I dunno I just don't like wasting time or losing it, as I feel like I lose time I could have spent enjoying my day more.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about time. It's just there for me, I guess. The only times I treasure are those quiet moments, the one where I can be at peace and not worry about much, mostly around late at night. There's a line/quote that I adore sometimes, copy and paste ftw.

"...I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire...I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it. Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools.” - William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury.

Seeing as I almost died in 2010, I consider myself to be living on borrowed time. Rather than worrying about what I'm doing with my time, as long as I'm enjoying myself is what matters most to me.

Yeah it seems important as you can't live in that same exact moment twice, it maybe different the second time. But it also lets you see the past and look forward to the next blahblahblah

I don't believe in time as something people didn't invent to keep track like with daylight savings for farming in the 40s and to meet up and it's different across the world and I think it's subjective and malleable just like anything else but I'm different that way. Plus I do t believe you ever end so time in essence is eternal just different in some places and subjective..and no I'm not religious but I am spiritual but that has nothing to do with views on space time.

time isn't that precious to me i guess??
i mean as long as i'm happy, even just for a little while, then whatever i was doing isn't a waste of time imo.

Time is precious to me, it's something I value highly and wish I could have more of. At 33 years of age, I've never wanted a time machine - or the ability to freeze time during certain moments - more than I do today.

I've been playing Animal Crossing for almost a decade - it will be 10 years in December. At that time I was 23 and my three sisters were between 21 and 13 years of age. SO much has changed in the past 10 years! Now, I play ACNL with my 5 year nephew and tell him all about the fun his mama and I used to have playing ACWW. He can't imagine his mama ever having been a child like him!

I have an excellent memory with high attention to details, so I can recall things that happened almost 30 years ago as if they were yesterday. It sounds weird to me to talk about "when i was little" - but to children and young adults today, my childhood was drastically different to their's.

I've lost so many loved ones already, and I have someone who is dealing with a terminal cancer diagnosis (with a loving husband and two young children). Yes, time is absolutely precious to me. Once time is gone, it's gone.

apparently not too important because ive wasted about two hours and i couldnt tell you what ive been doing to save my life

i wish i had more respect for time lmao

Time is as precious as life. Once it is gone, it can never be regained. Some people's time on this earth is cut too short simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time or making one wrong move.

My dad told me about a man at the dinner table to was crashed into while stopping at a toll booth. Dazed and confused, he stepped out of his car and was run right over and killed. All he did was get out of his car. I cried at the dinner table in front of my entire family and had my second panic attack two days in a row, but it is a prime example of how life and time does not give way for anybody.

Back