• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ROAST my Dream Address 2.0

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush

yxRefrz.gif

I was rereading these roasts and they really made me smile all over again! I don't remember what my town looked like at the time that I saved it (or if the dream address even exists anymore since I don't think anyone has visited it in a very long time) but I would love more roasts! Even better if you can include pictures since I really don't know what the town is like anymore! Be as mean and funny as you can! :D I'm trying to finish my town by the time the cherry blossoms come around this year, and then I'll be updating. So would love more roasts of the version that's on there now before it disappears forever. Thanks, lovely roasters! <3

I will not be super active on the forums for a while. I've had a family emergency and I'm going through probably the worst time of my life. I've been really depressed and my eyes are sore from crying, so I'm asking for you guys to help cheer me up and give me something to read while I won't be participating in any trading or discussions here.

Please roast my DA! It is in its very ugly stage from autumn, and I am very fond of my ugly town. It documents my first attempt at making paths, first attempt at landscaping, etc. I love looking at it because I can see how far I've come since then (I almost don't wanna update it cuz I love that feeling). But I also know it's ugly. It might seem like an odd request, but some witty insults and brutally honest reviews of my town would really put a smile on my face. Be as mean as you like (this is a roast!), I have thick skin. It would help take my mind off of everything else that's happening and help me still feel like a part of the community even while I'm gone for a while :) I'll be happy with anything - one liners, full blown reviews, etc.
Banner by A r i a n e

Last edited:
so i visited...

im not gonna be funny, because ill fail and it will be really harsh. anyway when i dreamt, I noticed the paths were crazy, i was trying to follow them and walked into a villagers house. It left me like ???. The time that the town is set in is very nice though! Sometimes there were random squares of path AND THAT WAS A BIT CRAZY and the plaza was a bit bland. a really good point: I GOT TO THE BIT WHERE ARIZE LIVES AND I WAS LIKE **** IT UUUUUUP ITS SO NICE WTFTFTFTFTFTFTF. i wasnt quite sure what theme you were going with because there was a bunch of zen pwp's but hen like autumn paths??? *inserts confused face here*. But honestly, it isnt as bad as you make it out to be. You have some really nice areas and i would love to see it developed now :)

Nickelodeon called. They want Zuko back on The Last Airbender set.

I can't tell if the grass is destroyed by Firebending or if your a lousy gardener. If landscaping is your day job, you should quit while you're ahead. I bet my nephew could do better and he's only 10 weeks old!

Nickelodeon called. They want Zuko back on The Last Airbender set.

I can't tell if the grass is destroyed by Firebending or if your a lousy gardener. If landscaping is your day job, you should quit while you're ahead. I bet my nephew could do better and he's only 10 weeks old!

Lol! Love this! Zuko definitely has a hard time controlling his temper ;) Please tell your 10 week old nephew that I'd love to hire him as my official landscaper!

I hope life gets better for you soon. So sorry you are having a rough time.

Town of Azulon.

I'm gonna start with the houses.

Arise's house- Great job on the mix of furniture. Everything goes so well together. I love the pattern you put on the regal lamps. Very lovely room. I like the purple rococo with the mermaid in the upstairs. I've not seen the sweets mixed with mush. It turned out really cute, and the puppy, bench, planter, and pillow adds to the cuteness. The left room is very pinkalicious. LOL. I like the pink bike you added. I'm loving the back room. So cozy. I would love to have a room like this in real life. Great cabana room on the right. I personally would add a shirt pattern on the bed to add a bit more color to the room. Something flowery or tropical. Great house. I really enjoyed exploring it.

Zuko's house- Obviously not finished, but it's off to a good start. I would love to see it again when it's done.

Link's house- I know it's not done, but it sure looks great so far.I'm loving the different pots in the basement, the right room, cute hearts at the entrance, etc.

The town is a wip, but I like the areas that you have done so far. The private beach is so cute. Loving the late hour music. I don't play my game that late, so I don't get to hear it that often. I walked through your town three times. I honestly did not want to leave. Thanks so much for sharing. I had a wonderful time visiting.

I hope life gets better for you soon. So sorry you are having a rough time.

Town of Azulon.

I'm gonna start with the houses.

Arise's house- Great job on the mix of furniture. Everything goes so well together. I love the pattern you put on the regal lamps. Very lovely room. I like the purple rococo with the mermaid in the upstairs. I've not seen the sweets mixed with mush. It turned out really cute, and the puppy, bench, planter, and pillow adds to the cuteness. The left room is very pinkalicious. LOL. I like the pink bike you added. I'm loving the back room. So cozy. I would love to have a room like this in real life. Great cabana room on the right. I personally would add a shirt pattern on the bed to add a bit more color to the room. Something flowery or tropical. Great house. I really enjoyed exploring it.

Zuko's house- Obviously not finished, but it's off to a good start. I would love to see it again when it's done.

Link's house- I know it's not done, but it sure looks great so far.I'm loving the different pots in the basement, the right room, cute hearts at the entrance, etc.

The town is a wip, but I like the areas that you have done so far. The private beach is so cute. Loving the late hour music. I don't play my game that late, so I don't get to hear it that often. I walked through your town three times. I honestly did not want to leave. Thanks so much for sharing. I had a wonderful time visiting.

Awe, that's really nice of you ^_^ Thank you!

No longer a roast thread since I've now updated my DA :) Still not done but the setting was too pretty to pass up! Feel free to still roast if you want, but I'm looking for in depth reviews now too! ^_^

Hey! I always wanted to travel to your town, but never had the motivation and time to do it, but when I read about the purple sunrise a few days ago, I just HAVE to go!
Maybe you have to know, that I'm "only" 15 years old and from Switzerland, so it's not my first language, but I'm learning it at school.
When I arrived my first thought was like: "Arize from Azulon, that justs sounds perfect!"
Of course I can't describe it as well as I would do it in (Swiss)German, but I'm trying to do it well. First: Your path! It's just so rare and lovely, it just fits! Then all that cute and lovely PWPs, that just fit perfectly. Your villagers, gosh, they're just so nice. Altough you said, that your town/house aren't finished yet, they're so pretty. You can furnish pretty good! I felt so well in your houses.

In my opinion a town never really finishes. I have friends, they are playing AC for 4 years, and haven't finishes. Maybe you will always change things, they will just develop time by time. But your town is just so incredibly adorable! You can be proud of it and yourself!

Back