• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Changing a Sanrio Villagers clothing or home decor???

OoMayorSummeroO

beautiful disaster
Bells
I'm curious if you have a Sanrio Card Villager living in your village, can you send them a shirt...will/can they wear it? Or are they pretty much stuck in their Sanrio get up? Also, if you wanna have them I dunno put some other stuff in their home that's furniture (not stuff to put ON furniture, or plants and the like) will they use it or do they just retail it?

Has ANYONE ever had a Sanrio char. and totally changed them up in their home and attire?

I ask cause my daughter has Chelsea in her village...and she keeps sending her clothes lol and she just seems to retail them or tuck them away!

Etoile has taken furniture I've given her and put them in her home, and is currently wearing a custom designed shirt that I put up in the Able Sister's as her scarf. So they will change their home and clothes, I never sent Etoile a shirt though so I don't know about the normal clothes, but I am sure like other villagers Chelsea is probably just being stubborn.

I had Chelsea in my villager for a while! She did wear a different shirt if that helps.

I have Toby in my town, Flora. He's currently wearing the dark polka dot (?) shirt.

My Chai has both switched out furniture and put on a shirt I've sent her. She appears no different than the original villagers in this regard. I think the only thing that's different with the Sanrio villagers is that they can only be adopted with their amiibo card.

When I had Chelsea in my town I never tried sending her clothes, but she did eventually start wearing the same shirt as Vivian. And it looks awful lol.

Back