• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Hello Sloppy Kitty | Ended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciaMew

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tortimer
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Jingle
Lucky
Coco
Timmy Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lobo
Feedback
100% (398) +
Info:
Up for auction is the sloppy set that are refurbished with Hello Kitty Outfit.
This set will included:
Sloppy table
Sloppy lamp
Sloppy chair
Sloppy bed
Sloppy sofa
Sloppy closet
Sloppy dresser
Sloppy clock
Sloppy stereo
Sloppy TV
Sloppy sink
Sloppy wall and carpet
Hello Kitty wall and carpet
Hello Kitty Planter
Total of item: 16 (7 refurbished items, 5 original items, 2 walls, and 2 floors)
Z4oMeou.jpg

Rule
Starting bid: 35tbt
Bid increment: 5 tbt
Auction end at 11:59pm on 4/9/17 Forum Time (GMT)
Highest bid after 11:59pm on 4/9/17 will win all the items listed above, I will pm the winner after auction end, please respond to that message within 24 hours.
Serious bidder only
Happy Bidding and Good Luck!

New Info
Added on 04/02/2017 @ 11:51 PM
I gave this auction a week because I was a bit afraid that there won't be many people that are interested in this set. However, since the bid increment is a bit high, if by Tuesday there are more than 10 bids, I will end the auction on 04/07/2017 at 11:59PM instead. I am very sorry if this would cause any inconvenience to anyone. If anyone had placed the bid before I added this note decides to withdraw from the bid, please feel free to do so.

Last edited:
65 TBT :)

I have a question about the end time - what is "forum time"? I'm on GMT+10 (AEST) and my TBT settings show forum time as my timezone, which I thought was true for everyone. Which timezone are you using for reference please? Thanks!

65 TBT :)

I have a question about the end time - what is "forum time"? I'm on GMT+10 (AEST) and my TBT settings show forum time as my timezone, which I thought was true for everyone. Which timezone are you using for reference please? Thanks!
It is GMT -5. If you scroll down to the end of the forum page, the first sentence indicates the current time of the forum. I used that as references. Sorry for the confusion:) thank you for joining my auction.^^

It is GMT -5. If you scroll down to the end of the forum page, the first sentence indicates the current time of the forum. I used that as references. Sorry for the confusion:) thank you for joining my auction.^^

Ah I see. That sentence reads "All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:13 AM." right now. I believe it shows as your local timezone if you're logged in. Timezones are so confusing to work with sometimes!

Anyway, thanks for letting me know :)

Ah I see. That sentence reads "All times are GMT +10. The time now is 02:13 AM." right now. I believe it shows as your local timezone if you're logged in. Timezones are so confusing to work with sometimes!

Anyway, thanks for letting me know :)

:eek: oh no, I thought it shows the current forum time:( I am very sorry for that. Let me find out what is the time zone for the forum. I will let you know as soon as I can. I am very sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe it is GMT, so the auction will end at 11:59pm GMT on 04/09/17. Thank you very much for pointing it out otherwise I will be in big trouble :3

75 TBT, and can I bid multiple times? Say, someone else bids 80 TBT, so I respond AGAIN with 85? Thanks! I plan to bid high ^^

75 TBT, and can I bid multiple times? Say, someone else bids 80 TBT, so I respond AGAIN with 85? Thanks! I plan to bid high ^^

Yes, you can bid multiple times. Thank you very much for joining my auction. Good luck and have fun:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back