• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rick and Morty is back!

Fearthecuteness

Oh hai mark
Bells
Chao Easter Egg
Flea
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Easter Egg
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Mailbox
Ancient Lantern
Who else is excited that Rick and Morty is back?
It's one of my favourite cartoons so I am.

It was definitely an interesting first episode on this season. Not what I was expecting at all. XD

Please give a spoiler warning before giving spoilers.

Last edited:
Adult? I'd say it's just the best recent cartoon in general. :)

For me it's a toss up between Rick & Morty and Samurai Jack. Although the new Jack is more adult than previous seasons, it's still suitable for kids I think. Definitely more so than Rick & Morty. That's why I made the distinction. :)

i'm super excited, i finally got a chance to watch the first two seasons last week, so i got into it at the perfect time.

That episode was nuts! It made me spend my day off marathoning Season 1-2 again just so I could catch all the callbacks to past episodes. I'm guessing the rest of the season is still airing sometime in the summer though?

I'm not, the guide said Bob's Burgers was going to be on but R&M was instead. :U

I mean, good for you guys but it better not be replacing BB.

Is Bob's Burgers still making new episodes? I haven't heard anything about another season yet...

But I am really excited about the Rick & Morty return, done in classic R&M style.
Coincidentally during the commercials of the season premiere, there was a phone commercial that repeated 4 or so times in succession and I was tripped out by it.

So stoked. Me and my boyfriend keep doing parts of Rick's closing monologue. "That's what this is all about, it's my one arm man Morty, I need that Mulan Szechuan McNugget sauce!"

So stoked. Me and my boyfriend keep doing parts of Rick's closing monologue. "That's what this is all about, it's my one arm man Morty, I need that Mulan Szechuan McNugget sauce!"

You like this show too? Just an extra reason why you're awesome to me now. ^_^

For me it's a toss up between Rick & Morty and Samurai Jack. Although the new Jack is more adult than previous seasons, it's still suitable for kids I think. Definitely more so than Rick & Morty. That's why I made the distinction. :)

both are top notch for sure

It's great to have it back, easily one of the best cartoons adult swim has made in a long time. Glad they've been taking their time with the production rather than rushing it for ez money.

Me and my boyfriend keep doing parts of Rick's closing monologue. "That's what this is all about, it's my one arm man Morty, I need that Mulan Szechuan McNugget sauce!"

"That's my ark, Morty!! That's what it's all really about!" "I took over the family! I didn't like the government, I got rid of them, Jerry crossed me, I got rid of him!"

I just watched the first episode, and I am sooo happy! I love Rick and Morty!

Back