Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3330-5904-7519
April Birthstone (Diamond)
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
I've been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube days. Then Wild World on DS and Let's Go To The City on Wii. Finally got New Leaf recently and started a new town.

Favourite villagers are dogs, bears and monkeys. Favourite activity is gardening, love collecting all the different fruit and breeding hybrid flowers.

I've been playing Animal Crossing since the GameCube days. Then Wild World on DS and Let's Go To The City on Wii. Finally got New Leaf recently and started a new town.

Favourite villagers are dogs, bears and monkeys. Favourite activity is gardening, love collecting all the different fruit and breeding hybrid flowers.

WELCOME !!!!! Glad to see someone else as addicted as the rest of us:)

Ah yes!! The gamecube days, when we all had tiny horns and witch hats.

Welcome! Everyone here is super friendly, this forum only furthers your addiction! 0:

welcome to tbt! hope you enjoy it here!! <3

i alos love gardening! :D breeding hybrids is one of my favourite thing to do in animal crossing!

Welcome to TBT! I have a feeling an Animal Crossing fanatic like you will like it here, I sure do! Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions!

Hello welcome we all are pretty much animal crossing fans here , I think some even still play the wii version. :)

Ah yes!! The gamecube days, when we all had tiny horns and witch hats.

Welcome! Everyone here is super friendly, this forum only furthers your addiction! 0:

ok but can we bring back the horns and witch hats.... such a good era ; o ;

I've been about since the GC days, welcome to the boards! Which ac is your favourite?

Back