Fleas and Broken Images Replaced With Cherry Blossoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Throwing Beans
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
The fleas are gone and the collectibles are back to normal. April Fool's Day is over. This year's prank, for possibly the first time in TBT's history, had many people fooled. As it turns out, the collectibles weren't broken and the "fight" between Justin and Oblivia was completely staged! Always be skeptical about what happens on April 1st!

To remember this historic April Fool's Day prank, we are now selling commemorative flea collectibles in the shop for 15 bells. Don't worry, this time the fleas are securely contained in a proper collectible border to avoid the mass infestation we experienced yesterday. As you can see, each flea is happily floating among the clouds, looking down upon its fooled victims.

fleaInTheClouds.png

While it may be tough admitting to being fooled, we hope the new cherry blossom tree will ease the pain. This is the first year TBT's tree has bloomed cherry blossoms and it will last a little over a week in concurrence with Animal Crossing's Cherry Blossom Festival. Thanks to Laudine for creating this version of our tree. And thanks to everyone who participated in yesterday's shenanigans, wether you were a participant, skeptic, or victim!

sakuraPreview.png

WHAT!!!! Oh my god, that was terrible!!!!
Waiting for this thread to turn into a freak-out fest...
And yes, I will admit that I was fooled.

Last edited:
Also, if you still see broken images, try hard refreshing your browser (google how to do it with the browser you use if you're not sure). Otherwise, it will fix itself on its own over time once your browser decides to reload them.

10/10 prank, staff :') that cherry blossom tree is so pretty omg

reported, this was very innappropriate

also im not buying that flea

Last edited:
Thanks for the fleas but why can't I have more than one?

dangit

i don't have 15 bells :(

someone get it for me i need it

i remember last year you got people who bought a watch thingy got "banned" for time traveling

that was fun

that was a lot

got me good

Last edited:
wow gd prank u got me so gd

guys stop sending me bells i'm in the negatives >.<

can't accept donations

WHAT!? Flea Collectibles!!! And Cherry Blossom Tree!?

SWEET!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait. The broken images was a prank?

diddly darn, u really got me again this year guys!! dang, the forum is in anarchy these days.
tho i still think the wierd dolls were a better prank sorry

love the cherry blossom tree

Last edited:
Laudine the cherry blossom looks beautiful you are a goddess among us mortals

Bummer.

I was just gonna send a Spongebob "Pizza Delivery" transcript! D:

Ah well, guess the prank was good. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back