Fleas and Broken Images Replaced With Cherry Blossoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay , considering the "COLLECTIBLES TAKE TIME FROM FAMILIES" from Justin i expected this to be a joke , but good job guys , you seriously fooled me real hard :'D I thought even collectibles would dissapear!

And also : I loooove the cherry blossom tree :blush: Not only because i like Pink but also because it looks pretty good and fitting for this month! :D

I'm going to get my butt chewed out and people are going to call me names, but whatever. I'm speaking my mind. I think that was too far.

I'm going to get my butt chewed out and people are going to call me names, but whatever. I'm speaking my mind. I think that was too far.

Genuine question here but which part was too far? The collectibles or the fight?

Wasn't fooled and I mostly thought it was lame... Ah well! Back to selling off my collectibles! ^-^

That was too good to be true. The fact that Justin was openly cussing, Oblivia arguing with him and Jake 'quiting' made it too obvious that it was a prank.

Good try but this Sensai isn't fooled that easily!

Last edited:
Genuine question here but which part was too far? The collectibles or the fight?

Mainly the fight. I tend to trust people for their word,(my mistake) I felt very confused and upset not sure who or what to believe.

wow, now I look really stupid. you guys really had me going. I've never been fooled by an April Fool's prank until now, GGWP!

Tbh I didn't even think the possibility of it being a joke was FLEASable (I'm sorry)

Mainly the fight. I tend to trust people for their word,(my mistake) I felt very confused and upset not sure who or what to believe.

Imo the whole "people take time away from their families!" thing made it reeeeal obvious but the start of it made me like "well I wish I didn't have feelings"

Imo the whole "people take time away from their families!" thing made it reeeeal obvious but the start of it made me like "well I wish I didn't have feelings"

Honestly I should have been more skeptical and used critical thinking and now I'm embarrassed.

Lmaooo that was great! Had me fooled. :p

At least those fleas are under control.

I never saw a fight anywhere, just cute fleas falling from the sky while I went about my TBT business, and my items temporarily turned into fleas, and I thought it was funny because I knew what day it was. Bought that commemorative flea right away. :)

Last edited:
Honestly I should have been more skeptical and used critical thinking and now I'm embarrassed.

Yeah like Justin swearing would have made a lock + delete immediately but I'm still also like How Dare You Make Me Feel Hissssss

Would anyone like a flea btw? :)

Nevermind, they can't be gifted.

Last edited:
I think the length of time it took to clear up was what fooled me. If it were a joke I thought it would be over way sooner.

Ooh. The broken collectibles was a setup. You really had me fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back