Fleas and Broken Images Replaced With Cherry Blossoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Justin's posts are obvious after he talks about people's families for collectibles

I was afraid people took the first one too seriously haha. Had to drive it off a cliff just in case.

...I mean, think about THEIR FAMILIES !!!

I was afraid people took the first one too seriously haha. Had to drive it off a cliff just in case.

...I mean, think about THEIR FAMILIES !!!

Psst, hey Justin! Can you please secretly make the fleas not unique? Thanks!

I think Justin and Oblivia deserve awards for their fantastic acting skills! The Golden Flea Award for best April Fools' Acting!

Thanks so much for making the super adorable and funny flea collectibles, guys! And for making them available after the event. I only got to log in once yesterday, but still got to catch a flea before they all hopped away. :blush:

I missed the fake fight, but I figured collectibles would come back in a day or two. You should try some other fun bug collectibles too. I would totally buy a scorpion collectible. ;)

Aww I missed the fight.. but the whole flea thing was pretty funny!

Well now that the april fool's prank is over maybe the other prank should be over too... Refund me my bells please

Haha good point - I doubt so many people would have bought them without the prank. I would have, but it would normally have quite a niche market lol.

I dunno, the prank really made it, but I love bugs and animals, and a flea is just cute and silly. I def woulda bought tons of the lil buggers regardless. An army of flea collectibles is comedy gold in my book.

I wasn't fooled because the only thing I saw was the fleas falling down the page but I knew what day it was. I missed everything else. Did not see the broken images or argument. Also, I missed being able to buy a flea. I'm starting to feel like I wasn't even here.

Huehuehue the thread remains open. When will it close? Only the fleas know. :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back