• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fleas and Broken Images Replaced With Cherry Blossoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... how are people supposed to see the entire BAN?ZELDA doctrine now?
screenshot_2017-04-01-22-40-22-png.127585

Please allow us to both buy more than one and send them to people.

that was beautiful

thank you so much for that temporary tbt apocolypse, and the flea

you should let them at least be giftable though

Thank you for fixing the collectibles quick. I never knew it was going to take that short.

aw its unique? whats the point of fleas if you cant spread the plague?

also don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but some collectibles still aren't appearing right (ice cream swirls, tasty cakes, mittens)

unless it's just my device

The flea is now giftable, but it will remain unique. There's a chance we might change this later, but not while it's in the shop.

also don't know if anyone else is experiencing this but some collectibles still aren't appearing right (ice cream swirls, tasty cakes, mittens)

unless it's just my device

You may need to hard refresh whenever it tries to load a new image that previously loaded as a broken one on your device. If you're using a mobile device, a lot of the browsers hard refresh by just refreshing the page twice in a row.

The flea is now giftable, but it will remain unique. There's a chance we might change this later, but not while it's in the shop.

You may need to hard refresh whenever it tries to load a new image that previously loaded as a broken one on your device. If you're using a mobile device, a lot of the browsers hard refresh by just refreshing the page twice in a row.

Why thank you, I shall spread the infection of flea now ;)

GG, staff. GG.

By the way, beautiful cherry blossom tree Laudine. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back