Fleas and Broken Images Replaced With Cherry Blossoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cherry blossom tree is gorgeous Laudine!!

I'm glad the public fighting and meltdowns weren't real. I was hoping, but I've seen some good people crack when things go to **** and anything can happen after that.

my "view first unread" button is broken

i use it a lot and its driving me crasy >.<

I still find it funny that the "argument" broke out because of my "we should edit the banner" ****post

like what if nobody was blaming the staff collectively? how would Justin have staged his act then? would he have just gone straight to "attacking" Oblivia without any provocation?

Last edited:
I'm so glad you guys liked the new tree! :blush: Thanks to Thunder too for allowing me to use his colour scheme. If he didn't, I had a feeling the tree would turn into a neon pink mess, haha.

I personally had fun with the April Fools joke, Justin's and Oblivia's fight made me chuckle the entire time :p People's exchanges throughout the apocalypse were a blast to read as well. Plus the fleas! Who don't love fleas??

gdi, my first assumption about the broken images being a prank was right

On the upside, I love the new cherry blossom tree :D

honestly, this sounds like an improvement

Hm, should we just use my first attempt instead?
ZD5D8W7.gif

Geez. Had me like a fool. I thought for a second the prank was real (considering it was April 2 yesterday in my time, I hadn't considered it was still April Fool's day in other places lmao)
The sakura tree is so lovely!!! Wish it stayed a bit longer. <3

I never saw the fight! Imiss all the fun!
But I did notice and LOVE that sweet cherry tree, Laudine! ❤ Awesome art, as always!!!

oh ... and I LOVE my tiny little flea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back