Hi! :)

Trainer Lillie

Z-Powered
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Chao Easter Egg
Hi everyone!

I've been a fan of Animal Crossing since I got WW with my then-new DS Lite, and I haven't really looked back since - but as my username and icon pretty obviously suggest, I'm also a huge long time fan of Pok?mon. I recently started a new NL town and felt inspired to finally get myself an account here after I found myself referring to threads a lot to brush up on things!

Hope you're all having a nice day. :)

Welcome to the tree.

Note:
If you are a termite queen or fungal spore, this is not an actual tree.

Thank you all for welcoming me - and for the chuckle, Espurr! It's nice to be back on a forum again, I used to frequent and help out on a big Pok?mon forum a couple of years ago, so I'll definitely be checking out the Pok?mon subforum here :)

welcome lillie~
your namesake is one of the best sun/moon charas //thumbs up

It's nice to meet you! Everyone here is really kind, and this forum is awesome for being able to rebuild a town!
Nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends!

Last edited:
welcome lillie~
your namesake is one of the best sun/moon charas //thumbs up

It's a common sentiment among my friends, it makes me happy to see other people appreciate her too, she means a lot to me! :D

It's nice to meet you! Everyone here is really kind, and this forum is awesome for being able to rebuild a town!
Nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends!

Thank you! It's nice to meet you too! It does seem like everyone is really friendly. It's super fun to be back on a forum again after so long!

Hi! You sound friendly, nice to meet you ^^ I love pokemon too, but i keep getting fussy about what pokemon to use and then stop playing altogether xD

Back