• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Odd things showing on the site (for me).

katysu

Bells
I think I might have picked up 'something' yesterday on a post/thread I was reading - I doubt I'll even be able to pick out the thread let alone the actual post. (I could try for the thread, def on main acnl board, cos that is all I looked at).
What happened is I had fleas and something else (dots?) drifting down the screen - it was (thankfully) just BT forums, not other sites.
I note it was April 1st yesterday, so let it go.
Today all threads I look at - I can see eveyones (private?) discussion with other users, it can go on for ages, shows down the left hand side (in the cream block on the LH side, where you see the posters number of bells, avatar etc,) its showing me a lot of extra info, I could definitely do without. It crosses horizontally into the space where you post.
I'm no techie, so maybe I've pressed a button somewhere, I don't know.

Edit: Just seen the Exterminator thread - so apologies for this one - but on trying to read that thread my PC froze, I can't access it - hope an answer appears somewhere I can actually see & read.

Last edited:
that's just the result of the fleas and certain admins breaking all the collectibles on the site

so now any gifted ones will have their gifting info (and messages, if any) displayed in the sidebar, in addition to the listing of what collectibles should be displaying but aren't

Last edited:
what's happening for me is the collectibles aren't showing up and instead the message displayed on the collectible is. There's this one message in particular that some people (including the person above me) have that literally takes up the majority of the page. Like, I had to scroll an unbelievably long time just to get to the bottom of the page on a thread with only 2 posts.
It's incredibly annoying, the glitch along with this message is rendering the forum unusable for me and I hope it gets fixed soon. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

EDIT: I just saw the bulletin board of what's happening. well this sucks. :(

Ah tried to check the bulletin board thread - and could only see half of the first post - what are collectibles?!!! Sorry, really out of it here. I only just manage to play ac.

The post on the bulletin board froze on me, can't scroll or see past half of the first post.
This thread is also now iffy/going unreadable, presumably with KaydeeKrunk's contribution. So same, as for Bcat, this forum is becoming unreadable for me.

There was one thread where everyone had Bee Movie **** on their collectible messages, and it took like 10 hours to scroll down lmao

Last edited:
well, at least my collectibles are OG. >->

Back