Petition to replace the old collectibles graphics

lel yeah I'm using MSPaint so I can't animate, hence the pinwheel, I'll prob just make it rainbow or something idk. But yeah the trophies and rarer things are gunna be under the "special" category cause I was using the price guide for reference of what to do and they don't have the rarer things listed.

alright

but yeah, if I can get the frames, I can do the animations no problem

and the wand should probably be even easier for that compared to the pinwheel, since it just changed colors lel (so could probably function in creation similar to how you made the flowers or any other multicolored items)

I remember it being a (mostly) smooth transition for the previous one, but clearly we've gotta rave it up here

Last edited:
Ahhhh these are all so flipping cute!!! I love the originals *and* these so I'll sign this petition but hope something can be worked out to get the originals back.

i'll sign

im so tired of the Bee Movie script collectibles >.<

also i like these

Last edited:
Sign me! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kaydee, what script is that from? :p

The problem with this is, if the mods ever wanted a new collectible, they'd have to contact KaydeeKrunk first.

cant say i appreciate kaydee gunning for my job like this

Even though I appreciate the drive and creativity here, I just don't think these icons would fit well with the current theme of the site and I feel like the current collectibles are more appealing to the eye to me personally (not saying that these look bad since everyone finds certain things more appealing to the eyes than others). I am not saying these should not happen as a option in user preferences, but replacing collectibles will require more than just changing icons (like creating website themes to complement them for example).

sigs updated

no reason to stop now, even if the sidebar isn't a disaster anymore

Sign me up twice

sorry, but in the interest of fairness all sigs are counted only once

The problem with this is, if the mods ever wanted a new collectible, they'd have to contact KaydeeKrunk first.

you're not entirely wrong, but at the same time with how much more simplistic these are, I could see a handful of our more creative members being able to emulate this style better than the current ones

cant say i appreciate kaydee gunning for my job like this

is that a sig?

but replacing collectibles will require more than just changing icons (like creating website themes to complement them for example).

I mean if the shop is anything half as much like the one I moderated, that is literally all it takes in this case

but I agree too, we should make the entire site look like a '90s geocities page

Last edited:
Back