Selling some extra pics

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (278) +
Selling pics for Phoebe, Wendy, Chevre, Wolf Link, Chadder, Pancetti, Punchy, Rory, and Epona.
Igb only, make me an offer

Last edited:
Epona please <3 I'm terrible with offers, but I'm great at just paying asking price ;) So how much would you like for it!

How about 3k? And can you come pick up? I'm still working towards the train station upgrade and so far I'm only 34/100

Hellos!

I'd be interested in buying Wolf Links pic for 90,000 igb ^-^

If you're able to be on the same time as your first post tomorrow I'll open my gates for you :D

Let me know how that sounds!

Thanks ^-^

Hellos!

I'd be interested in buying Wolf Links pic for 90,000 igb ^-^

If you're able to be on the same time as your first post tomorrow I'll open my gates for you :D

Let me know how that sounds!

Thanks ^-^
If you can I'd like to do it asap, only because you're 19+ hours ahead of me, timezone wise. Soon as my other buyer leaves I'll add your fc. And I accept your 90k offer

update: Ok, you're added, let me know when is a good time for you. Could you please come to my town? I'm at 35/100 visitors, need 65 more for that all important train station upgrade

Last edited:
If you can I'd like to do it asap, only because you're 19+ hours ahead of me, timezone wise. Soon as my other buyer leaves I'll add your fc. And I accept your 90k offer

update: Ok, you're added, let me know when is a good time for you. Could you please come to my town? I'm at 35/100 visitors, need 65 more for that all important train station upgrade

Sorry just saw your message... If I see you online again I'll visit you! Once again sorry for the late reply :(

Sounds good too me and I'm sorry I just got home if you still want too trade?

Back