• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[TBT Raffle] WINNERS: Duzzel, PinkCotton, Angieyvonne

Holy heck that is so cute, I love your style!!! I wish I knew how to do digital art... I've never sent TBT on here before but I'm gonna try it out. I will send you 60 TBT.. kinda wanna send you all my TBT but I would feel like i'm bein' greedy

Did you get my bells? I checked my transaction log and it says I gave you 6 for entires today at 3:33pm PDT.

I'm not ashamed of having a greedy number of entries. Your art is too precious. I'd like another 30, please :)

Last edited:
Did you get my bells? I checked my transaction log and it says I gave you 6 for entires today at 3:33pm PDT.

I see it! Sorry, updating right now for you! (?・ω・`)

I'm not ashamed of having a greedy number of entries. Your art is too precious. I'd like another 30, please :)

You are so so sweet, thank you so much! d(⌒ー⌒)

Could I buy 100 raffle entries? lol

Last edited:
Ooh, that's nice, I absolutely adore your artstyle, I'm gonna enter 5 times :D
sending tbt righ away

I'll enter 200 times
Sent the tbt btw
+ I'll enter more times after I get more tbt (probably)

Last edited:
Back