• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone else try to catch the birds?

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Haha I know that you can't but it doesn't stop me from trying. One of these days I'll figure out a glitch and I'll catch one of them yellow birdies.

I try to do the same even though i know i cant capture them. I dont know its just one of those things where you know you cant but you still try. ^w^;; hehheh

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one! I expect a big prize if I do. Like ACNL makers know we will try so they make it impossible but will give us infinite amounts of blessings on our town if we do catch one. XD

I don't try to catch them, I try to run them off! :p I like running at them and watching them scatter.

someone with speed hacks actually hit his net with one and nothing happened... very disappointing

its funny when birds fly past but they accidentally run into the camera haha

I've never tried doing that, lol. I do like sitting down on the log though because one of them always sits beside you. I find that wonderfully relaxing and absolutely adorable.

My mayor runs in front of Harv when he is tossing beans to them and chases them all away. Ever seen his expression when that happens?

I love trying to catch the birds too! Running and then sneaking up on them its kinda fun.

Yes, this is so relatable. I know it's not possible but it doesn't stop me.

never thought anything would happen but i was really curious. yes, i've tried it many times

Back