April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I wish this was a joke, guys. I realize it must seem that way since it's April Fool's day and everything, but we really did have a serious issue with the database when attempting to revert the collectibles and every image we had saved was wiped, and something (we don't know precisely what as of yet) broke to the point where we're getting an error when we try to repair or upload anything. We thought the fleas would be a cute and silly prank to play, and if any of us had known a disaster like this was even a possibility we definitely would have gone with another idea.

Getting more personal here, I'm honestly really upset that things transpired this way. I know I have collectibles that mean a great deal to me and that I put a lot of effort into obtaining, and the fact that this happened is completely lame. I don't mean to complain or be a downer, but I'll miss a few of my collectibles terribly and at this point I'm just hoping for a miracle that somehow restores everything. This really just sucks.

I definitely apologize on behalf of everyone. We didn't mean for this to happen and I promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.

I wish this was a joke, guys. I realize it must seem that way since it's April Fool's day and everything, but we really did have a serious issue with the database when attempting to revert the collectibles and every image we had saved was wiped, and something (we don't know precisely what as of yet) broke to the point where we're getting an error when we try to repair or upload anything. We thought the fleas would be a cute and silly prank to play, and if any of us had known a disaster like this was even a possibility we definitely would have gone with another idea.

Getting more personal here, I'm honestly really upset that things transpired this way. I know I have collectibles that mean a great deal to me and that I put a lot of effort into obtaining, and the fact that this happened is completely lame. I don't mean to complain or be a downer, but I'll miss a few of my collectibles terribly and at this point I'm just hoping for a miracle that somehow restores everything. This really just sucks.

I definitely apologize on behalf of everyone. We didn't mean for this to happen and I promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.

its ok oblivia, we thank you guys for all this!

lesson: don't mess with fleas

also, probably create a backup in case **** goes wrong

Last edited:
Who was the biggest April Fool?

[ ] Jeremy
[ ] Jer
[ ] Jubs
[ ] Us
[ ] Oblivia??????

Last edited:

It's okay, don't be so hard on yourselves! We all know you're all doing your best and it's appreciated. <3

can we change this banner

to this

I didn't do **** man. It's not my fault.

Quite frankly, this is all Oblivia and Jeremy's fault. I thought having some fleas raining down the forum would be funny sure, but ****ing with people's hard-earned collectibles for a silly prank seemed way too dangerous. I warned them not to do it in case we ****ed something up like this, but they did it anyway and here we are now. :| I wouldn't normally make a post like this, team spirit, professionalism and everything, but I can't make myself stay silent about this. Look, I get mistakes happen sometimes, but what a colossal ****-up guys. What if we can't fix everything and some people loose their items forever? I've been on this site for over a decade and half of that working on the Shop and collectibles of the forum.

Quite frankly, this is all Oblivia and Jeremy's fault. I thought having some fleas raining down the forum would be funny sure, but ****ing with people's hard-earned collectibles for a silly prank seemed way too dangerous. I warned them not to do it in case we ****ed something up like this, but they did it anyway and here we are now. :| I wouldn't normally make a post like this, team spirit, professionalism and everything, but I can't make myself stay silent about this. Look, I get mistakes happen sometimes, but what a colossal ****-up guys. What if we can't fix everything and some people loose their items forever? I've been on this site for over a decade and half of that working on the Shop and collectibles of the forum.

wait, I thought you were Jeremy's Doppio to his Diavolo, but now I'm not so sure.....

also lmao @ the tone of the last bit of this post

frustrated Justin is pretty hilariously great, turns out

Last edited:
i think this has gone on for long enough, i disabled my meme cakes, but remember what occurred here today (or dont thats probs better hahaha) this is what happens when you provoke the flea nation, happy april 1st everyone ;}

Last edited:
I still don't believe it ^_^ It isn't midnight where I'm from, so April Fools isn't over yet. Besides, I don't believe that the mods would start actually pointing fingers at each other. Sillies :) <3

i think this has gone on for long enough, i disabled my meme cakes, but remember what occurred here today (or dont thats probs better hahaha) this is what happens when you provoke the flea nation, happy april 1st everyone ;}

same! gn everybody i turned my cakes off and im gonna make some fries and go to bed gn everyone lol

Seriously, what a way to end April Fools' Day! I get that this is an actual issue and all, but I can't stop myself from laughing! This really made my day.

All jokes aside, I'm very sorry for the people who have to spend extra time cleaning up when that time could be spent somewhere more needed (although this seems like a top-priority ordeal, right now) and I hope that this issue is resolved relatively easily and swiftly.

Justin, please. You're taking things way too far and it's not fair that you're acting like you've never had a bad idea or made a mistake at any point in your life. All of us have worked hard on this forum and if I would have known for a SECOND things would end up like this I OBVIOUSLY wouldn't have suggested anything relating to screwing with the collectibles. I already feel bad enough and throwing me under the bus in public is only making me feel worse, not to mention it doesn't help the situation at all.

Can you please reply to my Kiks or talk to me in Discord instead of going about things like this? I already apologized and don't know what more I can do here.

Seriously, what a way to end April Fools' Day! I get that this is an actual issue and all, but I can't stop myself from laughing! This really made my day.

same tbh, though I recovered the violets and linked them to a site that can maybe get any other things not on the page gyro linked

SO I FEEL I'VE CONTRIBUTED ENOUGH TO NOW JUST GO INTO ENDLESS JOKE-MOCKERY

Last edited:
Admin dudes and dudette, I totally knew something like this would happen at some point, so I prepared a contingency plan months ago-- I got your backs!!

here you go-- the new default collectibles display for every member of the Bell Tree Forums:

Ii3Y1kf.png

Once the membership receives these, they won't even care about the vanished collectibles and youThunder won't have to spend a gazillion hours re-creating everything!! problem solved, forum fixed, you're heroes again!!
I request only one small favor in return-- a pink Kirby egg this Easter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back