April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not how it works..,, the images are connected to the collectibles. the collectibles are still there (as you can see by the bee movie scripts) the images are just removed. they literally just have to reupload the images and it will be back to normal. it's like if you removed your icon all your posts would have no icon. but if u added an icon all posts youve made will show that icon

That's what I thought it was like but that's not how everyone else is talking it about it lmao

it's a prank

- - - Post Merge - - -

because people think this is real

If this is real them I'm gonna be mad because I hate being pranked. I don't think it's funny. They're trying to make a big deal out of this and publicly announcing it to tell people that their collectible images are gone, when in reality that probably isn't the case.

Like wth .-.

also smh @ the mods..,. when i call someone an snnoying egg i get 30 infractions.... mods can have a fist fight in a thread and nothign happens ... they pretend they treat all members as equals but when it actually comes diwb to it they dont care about us normal civilians at all. discustign

Last edited:
also smh @ the mods..,. when i call someone an snnoying egg i get 30 infractions.... mods can have a fist fight in a thread and nothign happens ... they pretend they treat all members as equals but when it actually comes diwb to it they dont care about us normal civilians at all. discustign

I'm not trying to be rude but it's probably the drama that springs from you calling someone names not necessarily what you called them. Because who seriously is offended by being called an annoying egg.

Lol I was thinking the same thing though

Last edited:
If this is a prank, its a really disgusting prank

I'm not trying to be rude but it's probably the drama that springs from you calling someone names not necessarily what you called them. Because who seriously is offended by being called an annoying egg.

Lol I was thinking the same thing though

i have never called anyone an annoying egg but
theres drama in this thread 2

To hide the long message collectibles for now, just switch to TBT Undercover or TBT mobile.
OR at least put a character limit on collectibles, jesus christ. It's not funny.

I really hope this is just another joke because the staff wanted to extend April Fool's Day. I spent a ton of time and TBT collecting them.

Bit far but alright then
i was referring to the way the administrators were publicly flaming at each other. Its not really a prank its just bad conduct. I'd understand it if this is all real, but if it's just for a prank than that's just wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back