• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I don't buy those things, lol. Would be awful to see a big wall of text in my profile x.x

Last edited:
t
b
h

p
e
o
p
l
e

w
i
t
h

s
u
p
e
r

l
o
n
g

g
i
f
t
e
d

m
e
s
s
a
g
e
s

i
n

t
h
e
i
r

s
i
d
e
b
a
r
s

c
o
u
l
d

j
u
s
t

m
a
s
k

i
t

s
o
m
e

i
f

t
h
e
y

w
a
n
t
e
d

t
o

b
y

t
a
l
k
i
n
g

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

Last edited:
Oh no!! I love the messages on my collectible line up, they were pretty special messages :^(
Anyhoo, if this really isn't a joke, good luck trying to restore back each collectible!! ; 0; (a remake of the collectibles is a nice thought though)

Holy crap. I will be extremely upset if I can't get my collectibles back. So much for the Easter event... :(

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm on mobile now and all the massive messages are being displayed sideways now instead of vertically so I'm actually able to scroll now. Obviously I'm upset that all my hard earned collectibles are gone. But this would all be so much more bearable if it wasn't for that freaking message that goes on forever. :mad:

Ok, so I'm on mobile now and all the massive messages are being displayed sideways now instead of vertically so I'm actually able to scroll now. Obviously I'm upset that all my hard earned collectibles are gone. But this would all be so much more bearable if it wasn't for that freaking message that goes on forever. :mad:

Some people think it's funny but it's really not. Long message collectibles really should be disabled until this issue is fixed.

I do think this whole thing is a joke still, BUT imo you shouldn't be devastated over your collectiables being gone. Yeah you might be a little annoyed because you did spend time on that. But I mean come on, you walked into this knowing it was virtual, just because they looked cool didn't make them anything more than an useless pixel. It's not like they did this on purpose either lol.

Last edited:
Some people think it's funny but it's really not. Long message collectibles really should be disabled until this issue is fixed.

Exactly. I know they're just joking, but it's literally rendered the forum unusable for me on desktop. I really wish people would show an ounce of consideration and disable them just for the time being.

Last edited:
lol wait you people actually believe this? im not sure if ppl are serious but you can find all the images by literally just googling tbt collectibles theres no Issue . staff is just being Cool and Special by extending april fools day another day . also if people dislike not being able to read the forum just enable tbt undercover theme at the bottom

http://belltreeforums.wikia.com/wiki/Collectibles

I wish this was a joke, guys. I realize it must seem that way since it's April Fool's day and everything, but we really did have a serious issue with the database when attempting to revert the collectibles and every image we had saved was wiped, and something (we don't know precisely what as of yet) broke to the point where we're getting an error when we try to repair or upload anything. We thought the fleas would be a cute and silly prank to play, and if any of us had known a disaster like this was even a possibility we definitely would have gone with another idea.

Getting more personal here, I'm honestly really upset that things transpired this way. I know I have collectibles that mean a great deal to me and that I put a lot of effort into obtaining, and the fact that this happened is completely lame. I don't mean to complain or be a downer, but I'll miss a few of my collectibles terribly and at this point I'm just hoping for a miracle that somehow restores everything. This really just sucks.

I definitely apologize on behalf of everyone. We didn't mean for this to happen and I promise we'll do everything we can to make it right.

I mean you can still see what collectibles you guys had in the sidebar. It's just a matter of getting the images back and putting them where they belong. That's gonna be a real pain.

At least you guys are learning from trial and error. That's a good thing. :)

Wow, well uh, thanks for April Fools, but sorry for all the redistribution you'll have to be doing. I wish you good luck :'D

And that's just the ACTIVE members

thats not how it works..,, the images are connected to the collectibles. the collectibles are still there (as you can see by the bee movie scripts) the images are just removed. they literally just have to reupload the images and it will be back to normal. it's like if you removed your icon all your posts would have no icon. but if u added an icon all posts youve made will show that icon

thats not how it works..,, the images are connected to the collectibles. the collectibles are still there (as you can see by the bee movie scripts) the images are just removed. they literally just have to reupload the images and it will be back to normal. it's like if you removed your icon all your posts would have no icon. but if u added an icon all posts youve made will show that icon

well they make it sound like it would take forever and you make it sound like it would take maybe a week.

Like idek anymore ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back