April Fool's Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too good to be true. The collectibles I hate so much all getting blown up in one gigantic **** up and the staff finally showing some personality by *****ing and throwing each other under the bus. If it's just an AFD joke, then at least I got 15 TBT out of it, and if it's not, I'm really going to enjoy the long-term chaos on this site.

Last edited:
This is too good to be true. The collectibles I hate so much all getting blown up in one gigantic **** up and the staff finally showing some personality by *****ing and throwing each other under the bus. If it's just an AFD joke, then at least I got 15 TBT out of it, and if it's not, I'm really going to enjoy the long-term chaos on this site.

"Some men just wanna watch the world burn."

Okay fine I've had bad ideas before, sure I've covered the entire forum in Shrek imagery before and I was that ******* who thought it would be a good idea to start an Easter event (what a mistake), but I've never ****ed up people's collectibles. You guys didn't think that maybe replacing everyone's items with fleas could cause some problems later? You just don't mess with this stuff, it's simply irresponsible when we have everyone depending on us. There's a time for jokes and this went too far. I hope the users who spent years of their lives working hard to earn their collectibles and taking time away from THEIR FAMILIES to spend it on TBT instead can manage to forgive you someday.

Jeez Justin calm down. People make mistakes, you don't have to go all out about it. I already forgave them because even though collectible are kinda cool, they don't really have any meaning to me. Idk if other people feel this way, but it's not something to rant about. It was a mistake, and I'm sure it will be fixed one way or another.

I would be ticked if I were you too but there's no reason to start swearing at the other admins :/

This must be real , even after the "COLLECTIBLES TAKE FAMILY TIME AWAY" from Justin and even through the Weird Doll is still visible , its April 2nd , the joke should have ended already

So are staff applications going to be happening earlier this year when Justin and Jake quit over this and Oblivia takes the fall for this?

So are staff applications going to be happening earlier this year when Justin and Jake quit over this and Oblivia takes the fall for this?

I really hope Justin doesn't quit. I don't want Jake quitting either. I think he was being overly dramatic over this.

Also, staff retirement doesn't automatically open applications.

For people with rather large sidebars, please do us a favor by disabling some of your collectibles. :)

This must be real , even after the "COLLECTIBLES TAKE FAMILY TIME AWAY" from Justin and even through the Weird Doll is still visible , its April 2nd , the joke should have ended already

The joke is over, but the accidental deletion of collectibles is not an April Fool's joke. It's serious, and unintentional. Let's give the staff a break.

I'm also fine with the cancellation of the Easter event and the delay of the TBT Fair (if there is one).

For people with rather large sidebars, please do us a favor by disabling some of your collectibles. :)

You know those people enjoy taking up an entire page every time they post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The joke is over, but the accidental deletion of collectibles is not an April Fool's joke. It's serious, and unintentional. Let's give the staff a break.

I'm also fine with the cancellation of the Easter event and the delay of the TBT Fair (if there is one).

I feel like if it was real, Jeremy would have put in big bold letters that this isn't an AFD joke. I thought the fleas were kind of boring and that this is the real joke. They are just dragging it out because it would be too obvious if they had broken everyone's collectibles on the day of 4/1.

Last edited:

use tbt undercover mode

also this thread makes me want to die

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao

Yall acting like it being April 2nd means anything

Whether the collectibles are actually broken or not who knows but the drama is definitely for the ****s

o look they are back what a miracle we got the images back from the void wow god is real praise the lord etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back