White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Hi all.

As you may have seen, our April Fool's prank this year was to unleash a horde of angry fleas on the unsuspecting TBT community. The first stage of this was prank was turning each collectible on the site into a flea.

Unfortunately, while trying to revert the collectibles to their original state, there was a mistake that caused all of the images to be lost. While we have some of the collectible images saved in a backup, many of them were irretrievable and will have to be recreated from scratch, meaning they won't look exactly the same once they are restored. The error also caused the database to be corrupted, so it will still take some time to restore once we remake the images. This means that we will have to reissue each collectible manually to every user, which will alter the order in which they appear, as well as remove the original sender's name and any message they included. This entire process could take us anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to complete.

We will post an update when more information is available and we thank you all in advance for your patience. As an apology for this inconvenience, we will be giving away free bells, which you can redeem here.

i'm not sure whether this is real or if this is the actual prank

also to clarify I haven't been on at all today until now so i have no idea what the prank was lol

Last edited:
now everyone knows my snowglobe says "try harder next year"

finally the staff listened to people's advice and got rid of collectibles!

all praise the fleas, they did good

we have been released from the flea overlord~

Oh lord

Good luck staff. I'm happy the fleas are gone but oh my goodness XD

I guess we can all be happy that the fleas destroyed the most cancerous thing on this website. Let's give them a round of applause!

Last edited:
the mods are trying their best!, keep it up guys! :}

Thanks for the 15 bells. :D

THANK JESUS THE PIXELS ARE GONE

If it's legit I have a few saved somewhere but I have a feeling it's another prank

Hey all of the collectibles are here:

http://belltreeforums.wikia.com/wiki/Collectibles

Edit nvm theres no violets lol gg!

violet-purple.pngviolet-white.pngviolet-yellow.png

here's the violets

if there's anything else missing, just copy the original image url into this thing to see if it has it preserved (it's how I grabbed the violets)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back